Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't get a break with this guy! He arrived in Phoenix late last friday, no delivery on saturday (thanks SS:gah:) is supposed to deliver today but the UPS tracking site just says "destination scan" as of 4 am this morning not "out for delivery" so???????

Can't get a break with this guy! He arrived in Phoenix late last friday, no delivery on saturday (thanks SS:gah:) is supposed to deliver today but the UPS tracking site just says "destination scan" as of 4 am this morning not "out for delivery" so???????

Should ask them to ship by Fed Ex.

FINALLY! Looooooong wait has finally ended. #1325 is home.

Overall very happy with him, couple things though, he is very noticeably smaller overall compared to Bats and I think that is wrong. The Life size busts of the two got the proportions right IMO, Supes should be bigger and thicker than Bats. Not the end of the world but could have been better. Did the tissue paper thing on the neck and the cape went on easily and without incident.

Got the EX 'cause I am an EX junkie but I will never display him with the EX head. Also my regular head has a slight case of the cross eyed look, and a miss with the paint under his left eye lid. Sent SS an email to see if they can replace the head.

Other than that he is an awesome piece. And now I am done collecting for a while, just going to enjoy what I got!

Some things are solid. I will say Johns' run on Aquaman was a great thing to come out of New 52.

ON the pervy side, I love Starfire's new outfit :naughty

On the bad side, Harley turned into a whore

and WTF is going on with this new Batgirl outfit.....

I tried the first batch of titles. Out of the 52, there's only about 10 good titles

Oh, well, I don't know about that. I'm only into 2 or 3 titles, but from a conceptual standpoint I absolutely love Superman's new outfit. And that's the only thing that matters [to me] when it comes to purchasing a statue. I'm not immortalizing the story or an arc, but the character.

For the same reason, I'm getting the Modern Thor PF even though I abhor the recent direction Marvel has taken with the character.

Back