Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just shipped!!! :yess: :yess: :yess:

Though he is due to arrive on Tuesday instead of Monday because of Thanksgiving. :(

Still October papo! lol Probably Columbus Day.

Canadian Thanksgiving for me. I am hoping we "final batchers" all get statues in pristine condition.

Congrats on getting him shipped and for doing vids again! Your EB T-800 review help pushed me get it when I saw it at my LCS. I'm just praying the arm on mine stays in good condition. :lol

Canadian Thanksgiving for me. I am hoping we "final batchers" all get statues in pristine condition.

Congrats on getting him shipped and for doing vids again! Your EB T-800 review help pushed me get it when I saw it at my LCS. I'm just praying the arm on mine stays in good condition. :lol

My Ex is finally, finally. FINALLY on his way to me. It almost doesnt seem real. :horror :lol After six months of waiting... :panic:

hahaha Gotcha! Thanks papo! happy to be making vids again! lol that EB review was fun! i hope your arm those stay well!

mine got shipped too! :panic: didn't expect it at all. should have it tuesday if I don't miss the UPS man. if not, I'll have to wait until wednesday when someone is home to get it

Mine will be here on Wednesday! Of course I have a late meeting. I won't hear a damned thing anybody talks about during that meeting just because of the excitement.

On second thought, thinking about it just might make the meeting tolerable.

SHIPPED!!! Never got an email either. It has happened on a previous occassion, then I checked the website, thanks to Pitu.

Seems like they are always late with the ship notice. Happens late in the day for the site to update, then the e-mail well after that. Happened the last 5 or so I have gotten.

Got on the EX waitlist on June 27th. Converted October 1st. Charged and shipped today!!!!! :blissy

Back