Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's here!! :yess: :blissy:blissy:blissy:fireworks
Number 1400/2500
It's everything I hoped it could be!
Favorite statue I have by far.
IMG_0553.JPG
IMG_0551.JPG
IMG_0554.JPG
IMG_0558.JPG
IMG_0560.JPG
IMG_0563.JPG
IMG_0562.JPG

I can finally get excited about this piece again; just got mine today as well! The EX version, I'll mess around with that head later. We decided he needed a sidekick :rotfl

I was worried about the cape looking at the pictures. However, in person the cape looks AMAZING! I didn't realize it was that huge either. Now I just need Supergirl to go with it. And if you're wondering, I'm definitely not going to leave him on the kitchen counter there, I can only imagine the oil splatters that would get on him during cooking. He's going into a nice and cozy glass case.

20141015_203044_Android.jpg

Got mine today! It was a long wait, but he is so worth it. My #1 favorite piece and my grail is finally home. I wonder how Wonder Woman will look with these two? I bet it will be an epic set up.

Aussie buyers, would Popcultcha be the cheapest place to purchase at $480 AU? Sideshow is at $516 US.

Congrats guys! Good to see that there haven't been any serious QC issues for the most part. Did any of you have any balance issues with the base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys! Good to see that there haven't been any serious QC issues for the most part. Did any of you have any balance issues with the base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did have a small pull in the fabric below the emblem. Very small and barely noticeable, but still there. Otherwise, no QC issues!

The balance on mine is just fine.

Aussie buyers, would Popcultcha be the cheapest place to purchase at $480 AU? Sideshow is at $516 US.

Yep, Pop are usually the cheapest, no EX though only regulars. That's who I have mine ordered through. They don't have it yet though as far as I'm aware.

Received #1784 today. Really happy with it and it's my first Sideshow piece without any flaws. I guess the wait wasn't so bad for me since I went on the WL in April. I guess I'm on of the few but I really like the EX just as much as the REG head. So for now, the EX will stay on, at least until WW gets here.

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

Back