Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same Here. I have both EX and a REG (a Christmas Gift) PO from Sideshow. The REG shipped yesterday. Still waiting for my EX.

Did you had your regular set in a flex scheduled or full payment ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both were Full payment. I order the EX day one. and the REG was in April.

Gotcha! That's great your getting one of the two at least ... I'm hopeful I'm getting mine this month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn, you ordered the EX day 1 and still haven't gotten it?

Yeah he must be on the same boat a with my ironman Mk XLII. But what are you going to do. He'll get here eventually But my Bats needs his pal.

What a pain. Still waiting for my regular to show up. Between the scale difference with the bats and the delay I am done with sideshow. Going to ebay these pieces when I receive and move on.

I just received my statue but the "S" emblem appears to be flawed (see photos). It appears to have imperfections/cracks in the yellow part and is shiny as well.

Has anyone else had similar problems?

20140904_054931.jpg
20140904_055308.jpg

Looks like they tried to touch it up with paint. Also looks like you have damage to the cape where it attaches to the neck.

Looks like someone screwed up your emblem and then scraped it off and tried repainting it.. Typical SS in house repair job :)

I would send it back...

Back