Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time I talked to Sideshow (3-4 weeks ago) they were expecting a couple small batches in August/early September. I guess I'm not in either because they told me today that I would receive a 14 day processing notice when mine is coming in. Other than that they told me the production team has no estimates on getting any more in so they have no idea when I will be getting my exclusive. They supposedly have no other information to share with me which is kind of frustrating considering this started shipping nearly 5 months ago and all I have received was that e-mail in late April saying the wait would be a little longer for my exclusive to ship. I guess they underestimated whatever production issues they are having with this piece. I'm glad they're able to start filling so many regular orders before they even get the exclusives on the boat :dunno

Not sure why that has any bearing on paying for Superman. Since he started shipping three/four months ago, you should have had the money saved and set aside for it then right? Upcoming PFs won't change that :dunno

Not sure if it was you but someone said that to me before. Of course it matters. People usually plan and prepare for when these large payments are coming out so a bit of notice is needed and when you expect it at a certain time it matters when it's changed by half a year. Maybe you rich bud. Good for you.

Not sure if it was you but someone said that to me before. Of course it matters. People usually plan and prepare for when these large payments are coming out so a bit of notice is needed and when you expect it at a certain time it matters when it's changed by half a year. Maybe you rich bud. Good for you.

Your argument makes sense if Sideshow was moving the release and payment ahead, but they are in fact moving it back. If you should have had your money saved up to buy the statue by June 1st, then there is little reason not to have the money three months later, unless you decided to blow it on something else, in which case that's a you problem, not a Sideshow problem. :dunno

This emoticon :dunno incites more internet keyboard battles than I have ever witnessed. I wish they would just do away with it. :lol

After waiting over a year for this piece I was getting anxious to open him up. I got number #2244/2500 of the Exclusive. Guess what guys the wait was worth it. When Sideshow does something right they really nail it and this statue lives up to expectations. It for me, beats the Batman PF and is the best in the DC line so far. By the way, did anyone who received theirs open it up and not have a plastic bag around the coloured box? A bag would have been nice if by chance the shipper got wet it would protect the coloured box. Just curious to know.
I haven't got a space for him right now so I took quick pics to check the QC but left the cape off. Sorry for flash pictures, the room has bad lighting and its night time here. Had to unpack set up take pics before the missus arrives. Pics to come.
For those still waiting, I know its hard but hopefully your one will turn out like mine. After having a few misses with SS lately with my broken Red Skull and bad JSC Spidey. This was a welcomed change and I got this piece free on points so I'm doubly happy that I didn't waste my points on a bad product.
Ok here are the pics. Again sorry about the flash pics.

Congrats on finally getting him in hand! I agree that SS really nailed this one and glad to hear the wait was worth it!

Your argument makes sense if Sideshow was moving the release and payment ahead, but they are in fact moving it back. If you should have had your money saved up to buy the statue by June 1st, then there is little reason not to have the money three months later, unless you decided to blow it on something else, in which case that's a you problem, not a Sideshow problem. :dunno

This...

Done arguing about it bro. If it's not a problem for you and you can't understand why it might be for others that's fine. I find it a problem.

My last flex payment for a regular still scheduled for the 15th of this month..keeping the faith!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done arguing about it bro. If it's not a problem for you and you can't understand why it might be for others that's fine. I find it a problem.

nope, can't understand how $400 dollars magically disappears between the day you were supposed to have it saved in June and now, and that somehow its Sideshow's fault you are undisciplined with your money and blew it on something else.

Don't pay any attention to him bro. He has all the answers just ask him . I think he's secretly a SS employee

Hey Tiny :wave

For the EX right?

Hopefully I will have notice then.

Mine is a regular ... I spoke with SS and they said they are expecting the statues to be there ... So will see ... Not holding my breath ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same Here. I have both EX and a REG (a Christmas Gift) PO from Sideshow. The REG shipped yesterday. Still waiting for my EX.

Back