Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like someone screwed up your emblem and then scraped it off and tried repainting it.. Typical SS in house repair job :)

I would send it back...

The thought of returning it has crossed my mind but I am waiting to see what Sideshow says first.

Looks like they tried to touch it up with paint. Also looks like you have damage to the cape where it attaches to the neck.

I thought it might be paint as well but never thought Sideshow would do something like that. Also, the cape is fine ... probably the flash from the camera.

Honestly looks fine. It's not painted on its silk screen. Same thing on tshirts and my punisher PF. Can you honestly see that 2 feet away without a zoom camera lens?

I thought it might be paint as well but never thought Sideshow would do something like that. Also, the cape is fine ... probably the flash from the camera.

I have gotten quite a few "fixed" statues that were done very poorly. My Batman PF cape was like that and I had to get a new one.

Well isn't timing a beotch....

My reg's final flex payment is due for the 15th of this month and has the shipping adjusted too so it appears it's finally going to go through. And I'm gonna be out of town all week that week.

Will SS hold it for a couple days before shipping if requested to make sure I get home in time?

Last edited:
Well isn't timing a beotch....

My reg's final flex payment is due for the 15th of this month and has the shipping adjusted too so it appears it's finally going to go through. And I'm gonna be out of town all week that week.

Will SS hold it for a couple days before shipping if requested to make sure I get home in time?

Yep, I had them hold my Harley Quinn for a week because I was out of town.

Should I cancel this and put it towards the court if the dead..... I'm really tempted. I have Wonder Woman on order too, and it would be wierd not to have him.... Although I might be selling my doc pieces eventually anyways, once court of the dead stuff comes out.

Should I cancel this and put it towards the court if the dead..... I'm really tempted. I have Wonder Woman on order too, and it would be wierd not to have him.... Although I might be selling my doc pieces eventually anyways, once court of the dead stuff comes out.
Nope

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm keeping mine for now, until XM studios get DC licence.:lol

UPS is terrible. This was supposed to be held at a UPS Store for me. Instead, I have an undeliverable notification. I call UPS, they tell me it was never updated to send to a UPS Store. So, I ask them why it was undeliverable to my house. They had no idea. The distribution center is supposed to call me. I decided to chat with a rep next. They tell me having it held at a UPS store is not available in my area. I asked them, then why was the request approved. No real answer from them, just that is is at the distribution center awaiting instructions. WTF? So was there an attempted delivery or did it just sit in a truck or distribution center all day? Two answers from the same company. Unbelievable. :mad:

Now I have this notification: A delivery change for this package is in progress. / Modification of the receiver's address. So this coming to my house or UPS store? :dunno

Back