Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being collecting SS statues for the last 5 years and have never received an email similar to this before...and I wander why....check it out

Dear Superman Collector,
We are excited to see that your Superman Premium Format Figure has shipped out to you! This is a courtesy e-mail to make sure that you have received the item and that you are completely satisfied with it. As a reminder, Sideshow Collectibles offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, which addresses concerns such as damage during transit, etc. If you have not had the opportunity to open and inspect your statue, we ask that you do so soon.
We appreciate your continued interest in our products and we hope that you enjoy your new Superman statue!

Best Regards,

William Mendoza

Being collecting SS statues for the last 5 years and have never received an email similar to this before...and I wander why....check it out

Dear Superman Collector,
We are excited to see that your Superman Premium Format Figure has shipped out to you! This is a courtesy e-mail to make sure that you have received the item and that you are completely satisfied with it. As a reminder, Sideshow Collectibles offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, which addresses concerns such as damage during transit, etc. If you have not had the opportunity to open and inspect your statue, we ask that you do so soon.
We appreciate your continued interest in our products and we hope that you enjoy your new Superman statue!

Best Regards,

William Mendoza

I got that this morning and I've had my EX since April

Dear Superman Collector,

Best Regards,

William Mendoza

I got the same email. I wonder why? I got mine in april as well.

I got the same email. I wonder why? I got mine in april as well.

Here is their reply guys :

"Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for your e-mail. As the new customer service manager I am trying something new. I am trying to remind our collectors to please inspect their items and if there are any problems to report that they do so in a timely manner. I am glad that your item is great but if you ever have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to us directly.

Have a great day! "

ujuzavys.jpg

a7a8a2e5.jpg

duba8ady.jpg

epu6uput.jpg

3usageqa.jpg

Some pics from my iphone. Thanks fellows for sharing your pics! Now I have my superman. Its beautiful.

All of the pictures of him are nice, envy you guys that got him already

I got that same email a few days ago and I've had Supes since the end of April. Nice of them to try something new. But my 30 day guarantee window had come and gone so I think this is a little bit of SS trying to calm the waters after the shipping debacle that appears to still be going on. They say they are "trying something new," but it's awfully convenient to try something new with a product they dropped the ball on.

Well, this is annoying. Sideshow just informed me that my final flex payment was pushed back another month, to August. At this rate, I hope to get the statue by Christmas.

Back