Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was supposed to have mine charged June 6th but so far, still no word. I even spoke to an SSC rep back in May. It's really starting to put a damper on this whole thing.
I am still yet to receive my shipping details😴, was told by CS it will be shipping this week...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I wish I knew how Sideshow managed to get the exclusive shipped in so many separate waves (there have been like what, 4 waves now) and across 3 different months and counting (April, May, June, mine will probably ship in July...I hope). If I only I knew what was going on behind the scenes to make this such a cluster it might make the wait easier, but then again, maybe not. I look forward to getting my statue at the tail-end with possible QC issues that Sideshow won't be able to address because they already ran out of replacement parts.

I wish I knew how Sideshow managed to get the exclusive shipped in so many separate waves (there have been like what, 4 waves now) and across 3 different months and counting (April, May, June, mine will probably ship in July...I hope). If I only I knew what was going on behind the scenes to make this such a cluster it might make the wait easier, but then again, maybe not. I look forward to getting my statue at the tail-end with possible QC issues that Sideshow won't be able to address because they already ran out of replacement parts.

They already told us why.

All the peeps who were charged on the 6th of June are the ones they will be shipping an ex this week.

I was charged on the 6th and had mine shipped last week.

i was charged on the 6th and "mine" mistakenly shipped last Thursday and another ex was going to ship by the end of the week. i was told by one of the friendly supervisors that they will prioritize the people who have already paid on the 6th and still have not received their statue.

Today's Chat.

Me: OK what about the Superman PF do you know when is shipping ?
Thanks

Sideshow Elisse: It is still stuck at the port, so at this time we have no updated information as to when it will be arriving
We will keep you posted once we have further information.

:impatient::impatient::impatient:

Last edited:
Today's Chat.

Me: OK what about the Superman PF do you know when is shipping ?
Thanks

Sideshow Elisse: It is still stuck at the port, so at this time we have no updated information as to when it will be arriving
We will keep you posted once we have further information.

:impatient::impatient::impatient:

dcuo-future-supes-o.gif

i was charged on the 6th and "mine" mistakenly shipped last Thursday and another ex was going to ship by the end of the week. i was told by one of the friendly supervisors that they will prioritize the people who have already paid on the 6th and still have not received their statue.

Huh? What do you mean yours was mistakenly shipped?

Huh? What do you mean yours was mistakenly shipped?

Well, they shipped my ex last Thursday because I got it on Monday but last Friday I called them and they said it would ship that day ( Friday) which it didn't. I called them again on Monday and was passed along to speak with a supervisor who said he will check when it will ship and will personally email me in a bit. As I hang up the phone I get a ring at the door and lo and behold the fedex guy is at my door with a superman ex box! I snatch it and check the status of my shipment and it still says "shipping soon" which means I will be getting another ex, and to confirm this I get an email from the supervisor saying that my order should ship out by the end of the week lol At this point I'm having a nightmare of a time putting on the cape and eventually break the peg and scratch the crap out of the ex head. I freaked out when the peg broke and called SS right away. I gave her my order number and she says " sir your order is still open, how did you get the statue?" Long story short she passes me to the same supervisor who sent me the email saying I will be receiving the ex by the end of the week. I told him about the busted peg and messed up ex head, and he said he would send out a replacement pronto, mostly he was extremely appreciative about my honesty. Truthfully, if I would have succeeded in putting on the cape I would have kept my mouth shut and received an extra ex superman statue lol but that would have meant someones order having to be refunded and a very angry customer for them to deal with.

Back