Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have gotten a mail 2,5 weeks ago that my order is gonna be processed the 6th. I just got the charging soon for my Gwen Stacy comiquette, so the charging mail for Supes has to come any moment now, I hope...

My EX just arrived about 30m ago. Waiting for my wife to get home so the dogs dont bug the crap out of me. Box is massive, UPS guy says must be important you have to sign

Those are the full size ones. I got them from a local guy here at our flea market. He's making me one for WW as we'll.

Still just stare at the Supes Bat combo for minutes on end. They did a phenomenal job on these.

My EX just arrived about 30m ago. Waiting for my wife to get home so the dogs dont bug the crap out of me. Box is massive, UPS guy says must be important you have to sign

Love your signature. Planes, Trains, & Automobiles is one of my favorites... John Candy was the best!

Love your signature. Planes, Trains, & Automobiles is one of my favorites... John Candy was the best!

Yeah wish he didn't die so young. One of the Best Canadian Comedians ever and such a great natural actor

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Hey guys im in no hurry to get the piece especially since im unemployed and fundless. Would it be possible to request sideshow to charge n ship mine in july instead? Considering the numerous batches that they're doing. Is there a email address I can write to them since I rather not call being in Singapore

My ex is at post office wont be able to get him till thursday!!! Damnn

Lol, mine won't even ship till Friday so your still doing better than me :wink1:

Hey guys im in no hurry to get the piece especially since im unemployed and fundless. Would it be possible to request sideshow to charge n ship mine in july instead? Considering the numerous batches that they're doing. Is there a email address I can write to them since I rather not call being in Singapore

They should be able to. I called and requested my Harley be shipped a week later then it was scheduled to and they had no problem with it.

Back