Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE the heat trails. I actually think the red eyes only option looks awkward when I put them in. They just seem off to me.

Got mine yesterday. Third(?) batch elite! Lol. He is freaking amazing. Well worth the wait. I keep walking back into to my room just to look at him lol. This guy is HEAVY. The cape is a beast! Looks great next to my GL. With a decent head repaint and sitting on a riser, I think this GL could fit in nicely with Sideshow's Justice League. Now I need to get my hands on Batman.

Got mine yesterday. Third(?) batch elite! Lol. He is freaking amazing. Well worth the wait. I keep walking back into to my room just to look at him lol. This guy is HEAVY. The cape is a beast! Looks great next to my GL. With a decent head repaint and sitting on a riser, I think this GL could fit in nicely with Sideshow's Justice League. Now I need to get my hands on Batman.

I would like to see more pics with the GL and Supes together.

Yeah I'd like to see more of that GL

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I would like to see more pics with the GL and Supes together.

Yeah I'd like to see more of that GL

Snapped off a couple more pics. He doesn't have the bulk Supes has, and I hear Bats is even bigger, but until Sideshow makes a more museum pose GL, I think this one makes a pretty good stand in. The height difference isn't much of a problem unless you see them from the side. And yes, Ch'p is removeable if you don't want him in your League lineup lol

Can't wait to have this entire lineup

324_HER004.jpeg

Wish they did a more in scale PF of GL but well have to wait, won't be too long I hope.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Wow. Which green lantern is that!?

It's the DC Direct Museum Quality. The only thing that prevented me from buying that piece was a few nit picks I have with it. The Cloth, it's got a weird texture to it and his legs, as with the other DCD pieces look kinda blocky, like they didn't know how to sculpt them when putting cloth over them ad His head sculpt just didn't so it for me. Just my nitpicks, Other than that he's pretty cool.

Wow. Which green lantern is that!?

It's the DC Direct statue.

A local store has one on display and I was close to buying it. Overall, it's a pretty nice statue, but I'm not a huge fan of the fabric they used, and the chest logo looked kind of cheap. The pose does go a bit better with Sideshow's Batman and Superman, though.

Dnt forget to snap some shots of supes with bats pf :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snapped off a couple more pics. He doesn't have the bulk Supes has, and I hear Bats is even bigger, but until Sideshow makes a more museum pose GL, I think this one makes a pretty good stand in. The height difference isn't much of a problem unless you see them from the side. And yes, Ch'p is removeable if you don't want him in your League lineup lol

Can't wait to have this entire lineup

324_HER004.jpeg

hmmm, I have both that and the SS GL now, but I may have to display that one with the PF's, it looks pretty darn good. Thanks for the pics

Well, here we are in June..Let's see if I get mine this month..I'm not holding my breath tho..

Did you get your June processing email?

Well just the automatic one that they sent out to all us EX one time payers..I know I'm not in the June 6th batch, and haven't gotten any 21 day notice or anything...I just msged SS to see what they can tell me about my order, if they will tell me anything at all...

Well just the automatic one that they sent out to all us EX one time payers..I know I'm not in the June 6th batch, and haven't gotten any 21 day notice or anything...I just msged SS to see what they can tell me about my order, if they will tell me anything at all...

I'm a one time payer too but you didn't get the processing email for this Friday I guess?

Back