Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:dunno:dunno:dunno

You must have inside info about SS first come first serve rule, I wasn't aware it existed :dunno

And apparently a lot of people weren't aware it didn't until now. Can you honestly think of any company or business that takes pre-orders and doesn't ship those pre-orders in the order they were placed? Especially when they only get partial shipments? It's common sense to think that is how it would be done and an understanding surprise that it didn't happen that way.

Love it. We got hot box in this thread and people are still upset about being in batch 82!!! I feel for you guys. I really do. However mine ships in 3 days so yeah.... Full pay batch elite? I kid I kid
I hope you guys get a shipping notice soon. Superman looks to be well worth the wait

Can you honestly think of any company or business that takes pre-orders and doesn't ship those pre-orders in the order they were placed? Especially when they only get partial shipments?

SSC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:slap

Any other company?

Idk man. Look, I know it's irritating. But just enjoy your piece when it gets there.

And know you know (and mostly everyone) that SSC does run things in a very weird way. Flex, full pay... They'll just ship whenever they damn well please because they get away with it. I particularly think it's wrong, but aside from not buying ever again from them (ask yourselves if that's really an option) how do you want your voice heard? Repeating it over and over on this thread just gives SSC staff a reason to laugh at us. Nothing more.

No disrespect to you, or anyone in this situation. But sadly, it is what it is.

Idk man. Look, I know it's irritating. But just enjoy your piece when it gets there.

And know you know (and mostly everyone) that SSC does run things in a very weird way. Flex, full pay... They'll just ship whenever they damn well please because they get away with it. I particularly think it's wrong, but aside from not buying ever again from them (ask yourselves if that's really an option) how do you want your voice heard? Repeating it over and over on this thread just gives SSC staff a reason to laugh at us. Nothing more.

No disrespect to you, or anyone in this situation. But sadly, it is what it is.

I wasn't complaining about the wait (this time), but replying to someone's condescending post who made it seem like this kind of thing was common place, and anyone who thought otherwise was a self entitled jerk. I have had plenty of time to come to terms with having to wait on my Superman. The wait is almost over though :yess:

Well it was gonna either be the 1st day preorder guys or the already paid in full flex payers that we're going to get screwed. Not enough superman statues to go around for everyone in the first batch...

Well it was gonna either be the 1st day preorder guys or the already paid in full flex payers that we're going to get screwed. Not enough superman statues to go around for everyone in the first batch...

Why are the two mutually exclusive? I'm sure there were plenty of day 1 people who flex paid as well.

Why are the two mutually exclusive? I'm sure there were plenty of day 1 people who flex paid as well.
Don't know bro, I don't work for SS. I ordered day 1 and mine will be shipping this Friday like yours.

And all those people already have theirs right? I think he meant if you were in one or the other, obviously if you are in both you were covered.

I still don't have an ETA on mine yet.

And all those people already have theirs right? I think he meant if you were in one or the other, obviously if you are in both you were covered.

I still don't have an ETA on mine yet.

I guess I just don't follow the argument then. If they shipped in the order they were placed it wouldn't matter if you were a full pay or flex pay person, just the time and day you ordered. And while I get that for whatever reason sideshow chooses not to ship that way, I don't get why someone would be labeled as entitled for thinking that would be the way they were shipped. :dunno

At this point who really knows, but there is a likelihood you will get to practice that patience you were preaching :wink1:

Honestly, I would be cool with waiting lol the only thing I care about is getting a good statue with no QC problems!

Back