Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, this gives me an excuse to post my favourite Supes gif again!

t9MUtzM.gif

Thanks for posting this... I have never seen it before an I have been laughing all morning about it... I love that he is kicked right out of his shoes.

Usually when it's a month out, you have a good idea it's not getting delayed again...at most, it may get pushed til May, and I'd be fine getting him for my bday but the sooner the better!

ooh I hate to bring it up, but we didnt find out the Superman Bust was delayed until THE DAY he was supposed to ship! And he was delayed several months after that. So with Sideshow, you never know... until it's at your door! :lecture

ooh I hate to bring it up, but we didnt find out the Superman Bust was delayed until THE DAY he was supposed to ship! And he was delayed several months after that. So with Sideshow, you never know... until it's at your door! :lecture

Well that certainly lifts the spirits. :mad:

Well that certainly lifts the spirits. :mad:

I know, I know, I'm such a bummer anymore! I have to stop that...
I'm just so disillusioned with SS lately it bleeds through all my posts!:gah:

I'm going to try to be more positive from now on. I do have the EX on order and I'm really looking forward to getting him next to Bats (hopefully they don't have matching pit sag) OH damn, there I go again!!! I just can't stop myself!:lol

I know, I know, I'm such a bummer anymore! I have to stop that...
I'm just so disillusioned with SS lately it bleeds through all my posts!:gah:

I'm going to try to be more positive from now on. I do have the EX on order and I'm really looking forward to getting him next to Bats (hopefully they don't have matching pit sag) OH damn, there I go again!!! I just can't stop myself!:lol

It is all good Buddy.... I am sure there is SOME KIND of recovery program we can get you into.....

null_zps44831512.gif

All I know is they can't get away with the pit issue bats had with Superman. Some were worse than others with Bats but with Superman both arms are exposed and any kind of pit issue is going to look disasterous

Pit will be fine... It's gonna be baggy underwear issues I worry about haha

All I know is they can't get away with the pit issue bats had with Superman. Some were worse than others with Bats but with Superman both arms are exposed and any kind of pit issue is going to look disasterous

My hope for completing the trinity rest on the pits of Supes. If Supes doesn't have too many issues then I can deal with Batpit. Batpit and Superpit would be too much.

Ok, straight from the horse's (SSAlex) mouth at the other forum:

As of today it is still slated for April release.

Exclusive eyes are still the same and will remain the same.

Additional production photos are on the slate to be taken once a piece is in house.

No, this piece does not have a light-up feature and doesn't look like it will.

Back