Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cause they already confirmed numerous times before that they don't plan on changing it..?

Ah... What they have confirmed SEVERAL times is there are no plans to get rid of the heat vision effect on the Ex head. They have never once answered the question about adding a light up feature. In fact I remember Igo just pointedly changing th subject when asked.

Light ups are pointless anyway. They get used for about all of 20 seconds.

I think there are a lot of fans of the GL PF who would disagree with this.

Light up.as bonus is definitely ok... As long as it's fixable in the future if there is any fault... Don't pull Arthas

Ah... What they have confirmed SEVERAL times is there are no plans to get rid of the heat vision effect on the Ex head. They have never once answered the question about adding a light up feature. In fact I remember Igo just pointedly changing th subject when asked.

I think there are a lot of fans of the GL PF who would disagree with this.

In post 963 of the ask sideshow thread on the other forum, SSAlex answers that the piece is not expected to have a light up feature. She could be lying to hide the surprise, but I tend to believe it. I think they've been saying the same thing since nearly day 1.

In post 963 of the ask sideshow thread on the other forum, SSAlex answers that the piece is not expected to have a light up feature. She could be lying to hide the surprise, but I tend to believe it. I think they've been saying the same thing since nearly day 1.

I agree. This guy isn't going to have lights. And his ex eyes will remain the same.

why would she answer "not expected to have" instead of a simple no, it won't? Sounds like someone being coy.

I think we should prepare ourselves for both heads to be revealed with squiggly heat vision eyes!

Yeah I agree CSI that was the first thing I thought too. Sounds like she is being mysterious :ghost

Spidey really needs to chime in with his source stories here. I know a friend who knows a hooker who was dating a bilingual cross dresser that both heads would have heat vision. :lecture

Would've preferred just red eye switch out portrait even if they didn't light up but I won't lose any sleep over it.

I don't mind them. I think they will be fine in person.

This is quite true :lecture Heat vision is always better in person.

superman.jpg

By Krypton I need some sleep!!

What people should really be complaining about is that damn left cocked fist. they need to straighten that **** out to match the right one!

I'm just hoping the paint on the regular face is good and he doesn't have a Marty Feldman thing going on...if he does, it'll be noodle eyes 24/7.

Back