Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the heat vision is translucent so you get a bit of reflection on the skin which is very appropriate! :)

I'm guessing there's some paint there too. Way too red to just be reflecting the spaghetti color. Still hate the spaghetti but amped nonetheless for Supes. Got a spot right next to Bats waiting...

I'm glad they didn't cave into the complainers

Yeah cause who want a superior EX head without worm eyes anyways?? ;)

Yeah that sculpt on the COH is sensational you'll get no arguments from me there

3002151-superman-003.jpg

I actually prefer the tougher look it gives him. Would have loved it with normal eyes myself plus another with the heat vision added.

I agree. the Ex head is FANTASTIC!!!!! It's why I got so frustrated with the heat effect. I never cared about light up features. But just wanted normal eyes for that bad a$$ Ex sculpt.

I am sure it won't look as bad in person but it will never be displayed as it is in my house. Oh well. The Reg head is fantastic also. I will just have to display him on a lower shelf since he is looking up.

Yeah cause who want a superior EX head without worm eyes anyways?? ;)

I agree. the Ex head is FANTASTIC!!!!! It's why I got so frustrated with the heat effect. I never cared about light up features. But just wanted normal eyes for that bad a$$ Ex sculpt.

I am sure it won't look as bad in person but it will never be displayed as it is in my house. Oh well. The Reg head is fantastic also. I will just have to display him on a lower shelf since he is looking up.

You.... Stop complaining in EVERY THREAD.... Be more HAPPY.... NOW!!!!!!!

You.... Stop complaining in EVERY THREAD.... Be more HAPPY.... NOW!!!!!!!

Go see the Godzilla thread in the Movies section.... Or the Droids thread :) Happy JAWS in those areas.

Besides I don't think it was really complaining... Just truth. :)

In fact I compliment the Ex as much as I say anything negative. We can't all just except less then Perfect Spidey ;)

I still wonder how hard it would be to file off the noodles leaving part of the transulecent red resin (?) in the sockets. I know it would destroy the value of the Ex head but if you're keeping it, would it matter?

I'm guessing there's some paint there too. Way too red to just be reflecting the spaghetti color. Still hate the spaghetti but amped nonetheless for Supes. Got a spot right next to Bats waiting...

Look closely. I think depending on the lighting you may get more or less

Sent from the Bat Computer

If anyone wants to sell their EX head to me, I will try to castrate it (aka noodle removal)...I'm not doing it to my EX, though :lol

Maybe the heat vision is pliable pvc?

I'm hoping they make them removable.

Maybe the heat vision is pliable pvc?

I'm hoping they make them removable.

I was thinking and hoping the same thing. If there removable maybe with a little tweaking you could display the heat vision head with out the red worms.

Back