Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never expected to get it changed to light-up, I've always liked it the way it is. Lights would have just made it that much better.

I'm glad they refrained from lights on this one. Save it for my IM MKVII:yess:

MKVII!!!!!!! WHERE!!!! :panic:

:gah:

1004_fight1_m4.jpg

YOU Bastard!!!

:lol

Sickkkkkk! So glad but still dont wanna jinx it. April Baby! Aaaaaprillll. Lol

Sent from the Bat Computer

9510540307_ef7c7ebb1d_b.jpg

:yess:

Sent from my Work Desktop

Lol. Nice one Ondi. Love me some of that April too. I always thought she was such a hottie growing up. :) Love me some pop culture.

What was the second pic? Wouldnt load on my phone.

Same pic man I pasted the URL without unticking the box and that's what happens. I basically f'ed up that post royally! :lol

**** bro trust me. So ****ing amped
Like bring on the spaghetti eyes too. I love the EX too lol

**** bro trust me. So ****ing amped
Like bring on the spaghetti eyes too. I love the EX too lolSent from the Bat Computer

35gdpp.jpg

Jokes man. I don't like them but if they surprise me and turn out looking awesome I will most certainly say so!

Lol. Dont know I do. Its because the sculpt behind them is so goddamned amazing I love it. Wish they werent there but I can accept them and just the front facing COH is so friggin sick bro

Yeah that sculpt on the COH is sensational you'll get no arguments from me there

3002151-superman-003.jpg

I actually prefer the tougher look it gives him. Would have loved it with normal eyes myself plus another with the heat vision added.

I prefer the EX head sculpt as well. The eyes don't bother me that much, and if they light-up they'll be totally cool. Is that redness around his eyes photo-shopped, paint, or some kind of reflection?

I think the heat vision is translucent so you get a bit of reflection on the skin which is very appropriate! :)

Back