Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know ... STILL... seems like not dancin with the guy who brought you...:dunno

If SS thinks that they may want to change the portrait (since they are getting some bad feedback) then they may show it for a day or two to get some live feedback and then switch or maybe they love the EX portrait and want to show it off :slap

Guys these pictures are probably too inappropriate for this section at least. Lets get rid of them.

If SS thinks that they may want to change the portrait (since they are getting some bad feedback) then they may show it for a day or two to get some live feedback and then switch or maybe they love the EX portrait and want to show it off :slap

Totally possibly... I would love to see the EX at SDCC... That way if it really isn't as impressive as I hope it is then the fans can kick up a little fuss to see of anything shakes lose so to speak. I completely admit, as much as I like the Ex head now.... It could be a different story with in hand pics from SDCC.

Congratulations my friend ... that took a LOT longer then I was thinking it would:hi5:

Thanks. On the contrary it happened a LOT sooner than I thought it would. Was hoping to hold onto my NRD longer but SS just couldn't wait I guess. :lol I knew this one would convert though. :rolleyes2

Me too that look was exactly what I wanted, when in hand pics come in people are gonna change their minds

Me too that look was exactly what I wanted, when in hand pics come in people are gonna change their minds

I was thinking the same thing. I know that I am happy with the look, and I agree that I am pretty sure that a lot of guys will change their minds once the in hand pics come out.

Can't agree with you guys, I really think the contrary... you guys are going to look at those goofy eye streamers and say...."Quick, where's that regular head?" :lol

what I'm trying to say is, you guys are looking at him through rose colored glasses, oh wait so is he!:rotfl:wave

Back