Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't agree with you guys, I really think the contrary... you guys are going to look at those goofy eye streamers and say...."Quick, where's that regular head?" :lol

what I'm trying to say is, you guys are looking at him through rose colored glasses, oh wait so is he!:rotfl:wave

You would know all about that m8, lol.

You know what if I am wrong so be it... The Reg head is amazing... And I will still have an Ex Supers:lecture

Unless its painted a retarded color I don't see me having a problem with it, still hoped it would've had light up feature.

As long as the Ex head looks close to the proto, I think I'll be happy. However, I know SS has screwed up on what a proto looked like vs. the finished product - so I'm reserving my judgement until I have him in hand.

Like others have said, the reg head looks pretty great to me, as well.

The great thing about this pf is that the regular head is perfect. So you can have the ex for the sake of having the ex (that would be me) to keep the value up. But pose it with the regular head for perfection.

Hi guys.
Newbie here. I was gonna order the EX but it sold out. Should I put myself on the wait list or order the regular instead? Kinda worried that might sell out as well and I wouldnt be able to get either.

Hi guys.
Newbie here. I was gonna order the EX but it sold out. Should I put myself on the wait list or order the regular instead? Kinda worried that might sell out as well and I wouldnt be able to get either.

Why not get on he EX list. Order the reg though. A lot happens between now and then. If you convert just ask them to move the NRD from your reg to the EX.

Hi guys.

I would jump on the EX waitlist. At this point I'd say it is a near guarantee to convert. And the Reg will not sell out on Sideshow for now don't worry. Reg versions typically don't sell out until the statue is released.

I would jump on the EX waitlist. At this point I'd say it is a near guarantee to convert. And the Reg will not sell out on Sideshow for now don't worry. Reg versions typically don't sell out until the statue is released.

It most certainly wouldn't hurt anything that is for sure. You think it would convert though Darren?? Even though it has been on Waitlist for over 2 months????

Back