Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It most certainly wouldn't hurt anything that is for sure. You think it would convert though Darren?? Even though it has been on Waitlist for over 2 months????

Yes. Although I can't guarantee it and I have no proof, Sideshow plays tricks like this to get collectors to bite. Combine that with the fact that the ES for the Superman EX is very big I'd say chances are very very good for a conversion.

p.s. I've placed myself on the waitlist for the Deadpool PF EX multiple times over the past few months (he has been up for order for a long time now) and I've gotten conversions each and every time. I cancel before it becomes a confirmed order though because I'm still on the fence with him.

Yes. Although I can't guarantee it and I have no proof, Sideshow plays tricks like this to get collectors to bite. Combine that with the fact that the ES for the Superman EX is very big I'd say chances are very very good for a conversion.

p.s. I've placed myself on the waitlist for the Deadpool PF EX multiple times over the past few months (he has been up for order for a long time now) and I've gotten conversions each and every time. I cancel before it becomes a confirmed order though because I'm still on the fence with him.

Good to know thanks darren that is good to know. I am still a noob so I haven't really experience the Waitlist.

Yes. Although I can't guarantee it and I have no proof, Sideshow plays tricks like this to get collectors to bite. Combine that with the fact that the ES for the Superman EX is very big I'd say chances are very very good for a conversion

This sounds like proof a little bit. :lol

I'll probably see if I can transfer this order to another freak in the future. Decided to get rid of my comic pf's, including my Red Skull. Only one I'll keep is Deadpool.

IMHO the Superman PF>>>>Deadpool PF

However, there ARE more Superman PFs coming, and though I personally would choose the comicbook PF over the MOS PF (and I might be forced to choose),it is not necessarily by a huge margin, and just personal preference...:lecture

Last edited:
IMHO the Superman PF>>>>Deadpool PF

However, there ARE more Superman PFs coming, and though I personally would choose the comicbook PF over the MOS PF (and I might be forced to choose),it is not necessarily by a huge margin, and just personal preference...:lecture

Personal preference is what it comes down to in the end. Deadpool is my most anticipated piece even more than Batman but that's just me. Love the character and the pf looks awesome. Great EX to. Superman is obviously more iconic and if i was going to get one it would be the comic version but I decided to pass.

Hopefully you are able to get both this and the MOS pf if that's what you want Spidey. Looks like tomorrow is the day.

Personal preference is what it comes down to in the end. Deadpool is my most anticipated piece even more than Batman but that's just me. Love the character and the pf looks awesome. Great EX to. Superman is obviously more iconic and if i was going to get one it would be the comic version but I decided to pass.

Hopefully you are able to get both this and the MOS pf if that's what you want Spidey. Looks like tomorrow is the day.

:exactly::goodpost:

Yesssss WE are doing JUST FINE!!!!:wink1:

Don't sorry Spidey... just come over here and I'll get this fixed for you

church_bell_automation.jpg

Back