Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't this on display last year too? I never paid attention to the PF pictures from previous years, but will they show off all the upcoming PF statues for 2013-2014? Or will there be PF surprises thrown in before next years SDCC?

Wasn't this on display last year too? I never paid attention to the PF pictures from previous years, but will they show off all the upcoming PF statues for 2013-2014? Or will there be PF surprises thrown in before next years SDCC?

There will be surprises. Grey Hulk Com, Punisher and Harley Quinn were surprises showing up before comic con this year.

I believe so. However since initial intro at SDCC the portrait and base have been altered.

What's it cost you to hit SDCC? I've thought about going.

Sorry m8 I should have said can't wait to see pics of this from SDCC.. I SO WANT to go one day

Yosemite Sam. :wink1:

Preach on brutha chin. :rock

Yep I was just to lazy to look it up..lol

I believe so. However since initial intro at SDCC the portrait and base have been altered.

The body was beefed up as well... So in a way it is a pretty different statue.

The body was beefed up as well... So in a way it is a pretty different statue.

Very much a different statue. It has been worth the wait. I can honestly say that SSC has improved the Supes PF over the initial prototype we saw at SDCC. I even liked the proto and would have been happy with that but after the improvements were made I can safely say I like what we POd much more. This piece is EPIC Superman in my book.

Very much a different statue. It has been worth the wait. I can honestly say that SSC has improved the Supes PF over the initial prototype we saw at SDCC. I even liked the proto and would have been happy with that but after the improvements were made I can safely say I like what we POd much more. This piece is EPIC Superman in my book.

:goodpost::exactly:

I'm happy with them revealing a couple more figs that I want at SDCC like the new BD T800 fig and the snowtrooper but NO MORE! Save new Vader and Fett figs for 2014/15.

Maybe sideshow is getting close considering all of the Vader stuff all of a sudden

I think with all of the new future movie hype there is no better time than now to make it happen...let's hope they decide to follow through. :impatient:

Back