Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So whats your issue. You have a bone, pick it. You want to come in and take a shot at me give me something to respond to or some constructive feed back so I can improve. However, I will say if it is just that I talk to much well I'm not going to stop because I enjoy it to much. If you don't like it throw me on your iggy list. I won't mind. I haven't really had a chance to get to know you because you don't post enough

Spidey whats with all these turds giving you crap?

True, but I don't come in here complaining about other posts and insulting members for no reason. So be on your way.

So whats your issue. You have a bone, pick it. You want to come in and take a shot at me give me something to respond to or some constructive feed back so I can improve. However, I will say if it is just that I talk to much well I'm not going to stop because I enjoy it to much. If you don't like it throw me on your iggy list. I won't mind. I haven't really had a chance to get to know you because you don't post enough

Exactly. Came in threw an insult for no reason and then was back out again. Has contributed nothing to the thread as far as I can tell.

Ahhh after a hard days work I come to read the Superman Thread for any news of possible changes and the like....and what do I find....6 pages of *****ing

Glory to the Internet!

Ah come on. What do you expect?? We got a whole year ahead of us. What better thing is there to do :) ;) :)

Well this explains a post made a few pages back :) :)

Party On Electroshock!!!

Im drunk right now in a springbreak party but i've an idea

Can zomeone made a Photoshop with the entire body and damaged (ex) head?

300176_press01-001.jpg

It's actually a beautiful Statue, but they really shouldn't have shown people something that wasn't going to be included in that preview video because they've just riled up the Pitchfork Mob.

Yeah.. Very strange move by SSC if they don't include the other head. I have to believe that it will be seen on Thursday. Perhaps not.

I know I have been a part of this with the Superman Ex flame head but man the Freaks board has been a bit depressing as of late.

Obi Wan Mythos - Missing Saber hilt, no mention of it, and no intent on making it right by SS. Also a pretty bad lean compared to the Proto.

Rhino Comiquette - Hollow, and cracks in the body, but at least it was about the same price as a regular comiquette

Hulk Maquette - Much more expensive and Hollow even though it was listed at a much heavier weight.

Superman PF - EX with wormy eyes

Punisher PF - no extra head that was being previewed??

Not sure what SS has got going on. Someone said on the other thread that they wished SSC communicated more with their customers like Bowen does. That way we could be more part of the process. Randy always asks for opinions before he makes a product.

Of course who wants to talk to a bunch of unhappy people :(

They're only unhappy when there's no communication though JAWS. And it's easy to understand their frustration when something was previewed to be included then all of a sudden it's not a part of the plan.

They're only unhappy when there's no communication though JAWS. And it's easy to understand their frustration when something was previewed to be included then all of a sudden it's not a part of the plan.

Oh I get it. I just put that last sentence in there because I knew people were going to say, "Why would SSC want to talk to a bunch of *****y crybabies" Just thought I would defuse their statement before they got to it :)

Yeah.. Very strange move by SSC if they don't include the other head. I have to believe that it will be seen on Thursday. Perhaps not.

I know I have been a part of this with the Superman Ex flame head but man the Freaks board has been a bit depressing as of late.

Obi Wan Mythos - Missing Saber hilt, no mention of it, and no intent on making it right by SS. Also a pretty bad lean compared to the Proto.

Rhino Comiquette - Hollow, and cracks in the body, but at least it was about the same price as a regular comiquette

Hulk Maquette - Much more expensive and Hollow even though it was listed at a much heavier weight.

Superman PF - EX with wormy eyes

Punisher PF - no extra head that was being previewed??

Not sure what SS has got going on. Someone said on the other thread that they wished SSC communicated more with their customers like Bowen does. That way we could be more part of the process. Randy always asks for opinions before he makes a product.

Of course who wants to talk to a bunch of unhappy people :(

Well I sure would hate to BUY something, and then not get what I ordered...

null_zps86ed87b8.jpg

:wink1:

I am in and agree, I want me some FLAMES...LOL

Well I sure would hate to BUY something, and then not get what I ordered...

I can pretty much guarantee that there is nobody out there who got this for the Ex head, who weren't going to order it anyway Superman Anyways :)

Chalk me up as one who would have ordered this even if the EX was a pile of Krypto's Super ****. But I still would have complained about the lousy EX and begged SS to change it:)

Back