Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the VERY reason why they are NOT removeable according to Alex. They would be to darn small and almost impossible to remove and replace,. Even if they used magnets, look at the size of your average PFs eyes, those are TINY!!!!!

Nah, just give your Superman the Heimlich and they will pop right out.

Yeah... it is probably just sitting around... I would be willing to BET they ALREADY took pictures of it on the body in the Photo Studio:lecture

They probably have several heads laying around... usually give DC several options if they reject one....

Yeah it is why as long as guys are being respectful I think we have a chance ... if they are whinning like little *****es ... forget it

But I have my plane ticket and pitchfork ready to go to SSC and demand a new head :slap

Forget the head I want the S on the cape.

here you go

superman-rev-bizarro-Copy-yellow-n.jpg

They probably have several heads laying around... usually give DC several options if they reject one....

But I have my plane ticket and pitchfork ready to go to SSC and demand a new head :slap

If they don't I am pretty sure you will have company... Lol
Forget the head I want the S on the cape.

Now that is a long shot, But notice that there are no shots of the back of the cape in the photos... Hmmmm

If he does have the S its good but I really dont mind as the way I will display him I would never see it and he is sometimes drawn without one so I dont care hahaha

If he does have the S its good but I really dont mind as the way I will display him I would never see it and he is sometimes drawn without one so I dont care hahaha

This is very true. That's why I don't even concern myself with the missing S on his cape. It's not like the statue loses any comic accuracy because it's not there. He has been illustrated without it on numerous occasions over the years.

No chance in hell they will offer a third head just to satisfy the crybabies. Buy it or don't, does it get any simpler or is it just me?

God every time I visit this thread I remember is drama central and spidey is the queen. Used to love this forum but this thread is now becoming irritating

No chance in hell they will offer a third head just to satisfy the crybabies. Buy it or don't, does it get any simpler or is it just me?

It's just you.

Since the Majority don't like the flame eyes but love the sculpt it only makes sense to ditch the flame eyes altogether. But Some of us would like to see a change and add a third head to keep the 20% - 25% happy who do like the flames.

Personally I think they should just ditch the Flame eyes. Few like them and that same few will be happy with just red eyes.

Last edited:
Back