Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well judging from this shot from madx's video of the proto the back of the cape is pretty folded

null_zps7ae00999.png

However, you might be able to get it done.

They did a really good job on the cape, love the way they sculpted the folds on the Supes and Thor PFs....great job.

3018814590_367e7dd71f_z.jpg

Took me almost 20 years, but with the hel of an awesome artistic mentor named Loston Wallace I FINALLY started to get it right ...lol

Superman-1.jpg

P.s. sorry for the bad PS stitch job, but this is on full sized comic board ... So it takes to scans to getting ...lol.

I don't know if you have staples or office max but they scan 11x17, it's where I go to make my prints and scan smaller paintings I do.

Originally Posted by ThomasMak0524 View Post
Superman 2500 ex / 5000 reg = 7500
Batman 2000 ex / 7500 reg = 9500

Can we say Batman is more popular?

not really . i think its because batman PF still not sold out. and only ssc knows how many batman PF will be in their warehouse.
how supey EX have more es than batman but the reg is lower . must be because from previous experience right?

Exactly.

Sideshow has gotten feedback from retailers about the sell rate being slower than expected and has inventory themselves as firsthand experience to back that up.

I'm sure they backed off the amount of regulars to help retailers move stock by upping the exclusivity perception while increasing the number of exclusives sold by themselves to offset the loss of income from the lower number of regular editions.

In the end they probably make as much net profit off Supes as Bats despite his total lower ES.

So whats your issue. You have a bone, pick it. You want to come in and take a shot at me give me something to respond to or some constructive feed back so I can improve. However, I will say if it is just that I talk to much well I'm not going to stop because I enjoy it to much. If you don't like it throw me on your iggy list. I won't mind. I haven't really had a chance to get to know you because you don't post enough

yeah sorry my call was out of line, apology extends

Sideshow's website is down. I wonder if they went out of business because Sups isn't selling well? mmm.

Exactly.

Sideshow has gotten feedback from retailers about the sell rate being slower than expected and has inventory themselves as firsthand experience to back that up.

I'm sure they backed off the amount of regulars to help retailers move stock by upping the exclusivity perception while increasing the number of exclusives sold by themselves to offset the loss of income from the lower number of regular editions.

In the end they probably make as much net profit off Supes as Bats despite his total lower ES.

As I said before, I think 7500 ES has to do with Supes 75th Anniversary. Also, Batman statues have always outsold Supes statues so not surprised they made less of Supes.

Not all artists have shown him with the yellow Shield on the back of the cape, but yeah SSC has apparently left it off. However, if you look at how folded up the cape is it would be almost impossible to paint it on. It would have to be sculpted on. Also, in the end it would be a ***** to get it right... Trust me when I say the shield is a ***** to draw.

null_zps7647856b.jpg

See, it's good that Spidey post pics all the time. That shot just put me in a good mood. Been so frustrated about the EX that it had been a while since I looked at the reg again......Mmmmmmmmm nice.

Hope they ditch the flames though :)

don't think resulting in name calling is fit for this discussion. take it elsewhere.

You are aware that you started the name calling right??

ill go when im ready, thanks for trying to dictate that though

Dude I don't care what you do. Just lay off the attacks on other board members for no good reason.

There. Good Call. Welcome back.

Up6yJtU.jpg

Not finished yet...

My new desk top!!!!!

I don't know if you have staples or office max but they scan 11x17, it's where I go to make my prints and scan smaller paintings I do.

Yeah we do, I actually only did that scan fast to show my friend Loston, he loves Superman. I have to get back to a few drawings on my table. Right now I am just an amateur doing it for fun...lol

Okay Dude... No problem.

Up6yJtU.jpg

Not finished yet...

Loving it so far... The force is strong it's you:clap

Ex bought, my first big step back into statues after having sold off my entire modest yet impressive collection so many years ago. :lol

Go Joe. :yess:

And so it begins...lol

Always my friend!! But um.... People are starting to talk.

bromance.gif

tumblr_mbv0notHGA1rj0elpo1_500.gif

Lol :hi5:

Back