Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if you have noticed but the es is 2500 for the ex.

Hello good sir, thankyou for the information we were not aware of the ES. Cheerio, what!

wide-eyed+shock+gif.gif

There will be 2000 lonely Batmans out there without a Superman. They must have figured out the TBD system a little more accurately, and he is definetly on a slower pase then Bats and Ivy where.... However, no SDCC photos to hype this one.

Not true, I didn't buy Batman, and only Superman.

I doubt I'll ever sell ours so the es doesn't really phase me. I'll be 80 and still loving the thing. Not the ex head though. I'll probably never actually see it again after first inspection.

Does Superman eat? Does invulnerability and healing factor heal harmful reactions or prevent any reaction? Ie, would broccoli be good for Superman or would his body reject the nutrients? Debate!

Spidey whats with all these turds giving you crap?

Amazen THAT is an interesting question. I love it that guys who BARELY bring a lick of **** to the board want to ***** that I WANT to contribute.

*Thinks* Why not just ask the turds?

I usually FLUSH turds. Don't bother talking to them....:Flush
Actually, in all seriousness I don't think of guys who disagree wit my opinion or what I have to say as turds.... Wrong... But not turds...:wink1:. Again joking, but I don't know why SO many guys who I don't know seem to be taking pot shots at me.

Now Tamato and Alien Batman:wink1:

True, but I don't come in here complaining about other posts and insulting members for no reason. So be on your way.
Exactly. Came in threw an insult for no reason and then was back out again. Has contributed nothing to the thread as far as I can tell.

Thanks my man... Good to know you got my back.:1-1:

I can pretty much guarantee that there is nobody out there who got this for the Ex head, who weren't going to order it anyway Superman Anyways :)

Chalk me up as one who would have ordered this even if the EX was a pile of Krypto's Super ****. But I still would have complained about the lousy EX and begged SS to change it:)

How dare you SIR!!! I want my flames ... I bought this for the EX head... EX OR BURN!!!! EX OR BURN!!!!!

null_zps1344d338.gif

4 lyfe son.

:hi5:
633845304524784047326789.gif

Sorry guys I wasn't meaning to slam Joker.... I fully admit that he had a great head, hands, feet, and base sculpt.... But I will honestly say that what I love about the Batman and Superman sculpts is the fact that I can SEE the sculpted anatomy through the fabric. I just have a real love for how the muscles move and interact.

I know it's been mentioned a few times, and if I've missed an entire debate of it somewhere in here, then I apologize for not finding it earlier, but has anyone heard anything of the yellow logo on the cape? Are they really leaving it off? It sucks that it's not on there, and honestly, it's the only thing keeping me from pre-ordering the statue. I can deal with the twisty straws (I'll just use the other head), but the logo missing from the cape is the biggest bummer...for me anyway. What's your take...how do you feel about it not being there?

Steven

Does Superman eat? Does invulnerability and healing factor heal harmful reactions or prevent any reaction? Ie, would broccoli be good for Superman or would his body reject the nutrients? Debate!

Superman can eat, but he doesn't need to. The Sun feeds him all of the energy he needs. He doesn't even need to sleep.

I know it's been mentioned a few times, and if I've missed an entire debate of it somewhere in here, then I apologize for not finding it earlier, but has anyone heard anything of the yellow logo on the cape? Are they really leaving it off? It sucks that it's not on there, and honestly, it's the only thing keeping me from pre-ordering the statue. I can deal with the twisty straws (I'll just use the other head), but the logo missing from the cape is the biggest bummer...for me anyway. What's your take...how do you feel about it not being there?

Steven

Not all artists have shown him with the yellow Shield on the back of the cape, but yeah SSC has apparently left it off. However, if you look at how folded up the cape is it would be almost impossible to paint it on. It would have to be sculpted on. Also, in the end it would be a ***** to get it right... Trust me when I say the shield is a ***** to draw.

null_zps7647856b.jpg

Haha, I'll take your word for it Spidey. I'm no artist by any means, but damn, it still sucks that they can't get it on there. Oh well, thanks for the input dude.

Haha, I'll take your word for it Spidey. I'm no artist by any means, but damn, it still sucks that they can't get it on there. Oh well, thanks for the input dude.

Took me almost 20 years, but with the hel of an awesome artistic mentor named Loston Wallace I FINALLY started to get it right ...lol

Superman-1.jpg

P.s. sorry for the bad PS stitch job, but this is on full sized comic board ... So it takes to scans to getting ...lol.

Not all artists have shown him with the yellow Shield on the back of the cape, but yeah SSC has apparently left it off. However, if you look at how folded up the cape is it would be almost impossible to paint it on. It would have to be sculpted on. Also, in the end it would be a ***** to get it right... Trust me when I say the shield is a ***** to draw.

I can see it being done... just depends on how folded the middle of the cape is (have not seen a pic of the back) and how someone would interpret the folds (also it must come out recognizable... too many folds and it may just look like a yellow line haha)... but with the workers they use they would have to have lines so the workers could fill it in... It can be done

I can see it being done... just depends on how folded the middle of the cape is (have not seen a pic of the back) and how someone would interpret the folds (also it must come out recognizable... too many folds and it may just look like a yellow line haha)... but with the workers they use they would have to have lines so the workers could fill it in... It can be done

Well judging from this shot from madx's video of the proto the back of the cape is pretty folded

null_zps7ae00999.png

However, you might be able to get it done.

Well judging from this shot from madx's video of the proto the back of the cape is pretty folded

null_zps7ae00999.png

However, you might be able to get it done.

Looks like the top and right part will only be visible but they can do it... will they... I doubt it... and yes i could do it :yess:

Back