Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what is meant....but SSAlex posted this. Chance that the laser effects are sculpted? Also confirmed that there is no S on Sup's cape.

I should also add, that the Exclusive does have a non light-up 'fire/laser' eye effect and that may be what y'all were talking about earlier, so apologies for not making that clear in my initial post.

Not sure what is meant....but SSAlex posted this. Chance that the laser effects are sculpted? Also confirmed that there is no S on Sup's cape.

Just trying to clarify in regards to the effect on the Exclusive head for everyone. Though there is no light-up feature on the piece there are sculpted elements on the Ex. head that give the 'fire/laser' beam Superman eye effect.

-SideshowAlex

Just trying to clarify in regards to the effect on the Exclusive head for everyone. Though there is no light-up feature on the piece there are sculpted elements on the Ex. head that give the 'fire/laser' beam Superman eye effect.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for clearing things up Alex :)

Definitely going to be displaying the exclusive head sculpt. That looks incredible.

Agreed, just worried that the sculpted elements on the eyes aren't going to survive during shipping.....

I would've preferred red eyes alone. Never was a fan of energy/fire effects on statues. But hopefully I'll be convinced next week.

Morgul-Lord-1.jpg

the base is disappointing to me. I would have preferred a simple black base. If you want to go the "icicles" route, it should have been larger and more elaborate.

the painted light up effect also has me worried. I hope careful attention will be given to the inhand pieces. I would have much preferred a light up version.

I hope they add the Light-up feature :pray: ... as they did on the ring of the GL.

Is a nice touch and would not harm the statue.

Back