Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, Ive been waiting patiently since SDCC, now its time...Simply AMAZED how sweet it looks...

I like the motto goes: EX or FAIL!

Well, here we go. Now that we have the PO date and proto pics, we can move on to the next phase....debates about the ES, to be followed by complaints about the pics we'll see of the production pieces, followed by the inevitable frustration peeps will feel when the piece is delayed. :lol

All kidding aside, this is a day one order for me. The EX is a must. I'm really digging the cloth SSC is using on Bats & Supes. I would normally pass on any PF that has a full cloth costume on it. However, I must admit, these costumes look great from the pics and videos I've seen. Now we just need a great Wonder Woman PF to complete the trinity.

wasn't crazy about the batman premium format or the joker or the wolverine (wolverine is my fav super hero) but this superman looks all kinds of awsome.........i zink i founded my kreeptonite

Just... Wow.

550050_614046535276383_724884147_n.jpg

I must say I haven't been this excited about a piece in a looonggg time. The PO on Thursday but then the long anticipated wait to get it in hand. Ahhhh the life of a collector. :lol

I must say I haven't been this excited about a piece in a looonggg time. The PO on Thursday but then the long anticipated wait to get it in hand. Ahhhh the life of a collector. :lol

Don't worry, you won't get this in hand until next year... maybe even 2015... :)

My only criticism is that the cape looks way too "busy" and doesn't look like a simple piece of fabric hanging from his back. It almost looks like he's wearing a giant robe

Otherwise, dam perfect!

He may have been the first one to actually mention it, but any football fan worth his salt knew what your nick stood for since your very first post. :cool:;)

Now,"Spidey976", on the other hand... :p

Don't steal my thunder shoo!!:gah: :pfft:

Back