Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think so, DC has brought of additional collectors on board and I forsee a quicker sellout because of Con.:panic:

Yeah there are for sure a lot of newbs around here:mad::wink1:

It will sell faster than the Droids Exclusive PF :lecture and i think thats the record for an item to sell out! I guess you have to take into consideration the low ES of the Droids PF but i think the SSC site will crash....everyone is waiting for this to pre order!

RB there will be at least a day and the Droids sold out in quickly because the Ex was what? About 200?? This will have an EX ES of >=2000, I wouldn't be surprised if it is much bigger. I just hope everyone GETS THAT, and instead of *****ing and complaining about it just either buys it or doesn't

Some of you are doing a damn fine job. :duff

Well on behalf of us newbs, and to the Vets who are helping us learn...
:duff:drink

For me this is a REALLY fun community and hobby that I am becoming passionate about. However, I will stand my ground and am stubborn as all hell, but I am willing to LEARN (admit when I am wrong even), and realize that while this is a hobby for me it is a business for SSC. With that being kept in mind ... THIS statue is probably going to be one of their BIGGEST SELLERS EVER, and I think as long as people understand that GOING in they won't be dissapponted when the ES is in the THOUSANDS.

Oh, I also realize that the Veterans around here have a lot to offer, and I hope to be that type of guy around here in a few years or so. If it wasn't for a Vet over at SF I wouldn't be expecting this piece in the next few weeks, and while he may be wrong at least I am prepared for the AWESOMENESS that is hopefully coming....:pray:

I think SS might do another TBD. Will be **** if they did.

TBD will be OK in my book. I just hope it doesn't go up as LE. I would like a set ES for this piece. This will be up for order for a little while. I expect the EX to be up for about 2 or 3 days. There is no way that SSC will only make a couple hundred of these. Anyone who thinks that the EX will be much less than Batman's is kidding themselves. The numbers should be similar between the 2 PFs.

TBD will be OK in my book. I just hope it doesn't go up as LE. I would like a set ES for this piece. This will be up for order for a little while. I expect the EX to be up for about 2 or 3 days. There is no way that SSC will only make a couple hundred of these. Anyone who thinks that the EX will be much less than Batman's is kidding themselves. The numbers should be similar between the 2 PFs.

If they base the EX ES on the initial TBD sales my guess is it will be bigger then Bats, IF the EX is the Ross COH. The ONLY way it won't be bigger that I can see is if people just DON'T buy him right away. Or go on and on about how awesome he is. SSC will be watching aces like this very carefully

roberto_baggio-Buddhist_display_image.jpeg

:goodpost: Thats the man! I think your the first one to actually realise what my name stood for!

He may have been the first one to actually mention it, but any football fan worth his salt knew what your nick stood for since your very first post. :cool:;)

Now,"Spidey976", on the other hand... :p

He may have been the first one to actually mention it, but any football fan worth his salt knew what your nick stood for since your very first post. :cool:;)

Get in Shoo! Being a young Italian boy growing up in UK he was my idol! Even grew my hair to replicate his ponytail! :rotfl until one day i met a girl and fell in love...and she told me to cut it off or it was over :( the rest as they say is history! :lol

I am CANADIAN and I grew up in a SMALL town where there is only ONE sport ... HOCKEY... I haven't watch more then 1 minute of Soccer in my ENTIRE life. The only exception was when my eldest played it and he HATED it because he wasn't aloud to HIP CHECK the other players. Needless to say I wasn't devistated.:rotfl

And i love girls! :yess::love not as much as Ski though....he really loves girls :lol

I agree with you though, all this feigning injury and diving in football, put them in an NFL game or Rugby match and then see how they dive!! They wouldnt know what hit them! :lol

NFL is for boys who need armour, Rugby is for real men who like pain :nana:

You will Bruce you will

Roberto is too busy with Salma to worry about petty things like upgrading from windows 97 even though it is 2013 :horror pfffft after all he is ..
roberto_baggio-Buddhist_display_image.jpeg

ROBERTO BAGGIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :panic: :panic:

Screw Italy!!! Va f'enculo! :thwak:thwak

also I'm a huge NFL fan but calling it FOOTball is completely stupid.

Where talking football on here. Footballs not for girls. I have to admit though the high club divisions & internationals are getting ridiculous now though but amature foorball is nothing like that. Check this tackle out from last w.end. He didn't even get booked for it

[ame]https://youtu.be/hO5PQdNYvAs[/ame]

Back