Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last week i received an email indicating i would be getting charged today; well i looked over the new email i received last night indicating I am being billed today but it also now stated Processing Alert Notice (BACKORDER) and has no indication of when it will ship as it did previously....wow....

Yeah my Superman has been delayed until Sep with my reseller but I have a bad feeling he won't get him in then either & it'll get delayed again

Teehee, I am in the same situation with my local order for Batman. I think I am just mad reading here about Ex's getting sent out early whilst SS ***up with their information on earlier releases. Batman PF is now Q3 2014, I will have to assume I am next batch. Seems to me a release date only means the date at which they are sending out their first batch.
I don't think Sideshow likes retailers much.

Only if you don't understand the concept of budgeting. The point would be valid if the statue was released early, but by it being delayed you actually have had more time to save for it. Shouldn't matter if it gets pushed back to coincide with another statue's release, if you budgeted for this to be released in May/June then when May/June comes around you should have the money saved up. If you are stupid enough to go and spend it on something else because the statue was pushed back, than that's a you problem, not a Sideshow problem.

True.... I just look at it as having two orders come out at the same time... Even if you have the money saved... It still hurts dishing out a 1000.00 in a month instead of 500.00 here and 500.00 there. Mental games really.

I agree with you, I have the money saved and ready to go. For me its just the feeling of having to drop $1000 all in one shot on collectibles rather than $500 at a time. As much as I enjoy this hobby these are obviously just luxury items that we obviously don't need. When you drop a huge amount of cash all at once it makes you realize that more than in small increments.

Agree... Just like I said in my other post.... having the money ready or not... It sucks when two or more things are due in the same month... Mostly because they are luxury items.

Rereading my post... Perhpas I wa putting to much blame on SSC... One should have the money ready for these pieces.... Still does not make the pain of dropping a chunk of change in the same month any easier.

Oh where o where is my superman pf... Oh where oh where could it be??????

Maybe the whole thing has been a dream and I never really ordered it and ssc didn't charge me an nrd . The email I received from ssc must have been a hullicination of some sort, I just can't figure out how in the hell they got the money out of my account and what I actually paid for.......

Just out of curiosity, to those who haven't received their statue yet when did you pre-order them? If they are sending them out in order of dates ordered then everyone that has theirs would have Pre-ordered before me.

I made my order April 1 2013 and the deposit was taken April 3.

I don't mind the wait, though like others here I would like to know what's going on. Updates would definitely be nice.

Also do these delays happen often? This is my first time ordering directly from sideshow.

Just out of curiosity, to those who haven't received their statue yet when did you pre-order them? If they are sending them out in order of dates ordered then everyone that has theirs would have Pre-ordered before me.

I made my order April 1 2013 and the deposit was taken April 3.

I don't mind the wait, though like others here I would like to know what's going on. Updates would definitely be nice.

Also do these delays happen often? This is my first time ordering directly from sideshow.

I was a WL conversion, so I can understand why I am one of the last, but there are others who ordered day one who still have not gotten one.

Back