Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I had some damage to my EX PF and asked for a replacement body because the suit was slightly damaged. This is what I got as a reply:

Thank you for your email. Please know that when we do not get replacement parts for all pieces. For example if we make 7,500 pieces , we may get 45 extra parts that we would be able to issue out. It is not a matter of cost in regards to shipping out the item it’s a matter of what we have to work with. Again, unfortunately in this case sending out a body is not an option.

I ended up taking the $50 credit on future statue. Sigh.

Well I had some damage to my EX PF and asked for a replacement body because the suit was slightly damaged. This is what I got as a reply:

Thank you for your email. Please know that when we do not get replacement parts for all pieces. For example if we make 7,500 pieces , we may get 45 extra parts that we would be able to issue out. It is not a matter of cost in regards to shipping out the item it’s a matter of what we have to work with. Again, unfortunately in this case sending out a body is not an option.

7500....45.... That's a .6% over buy. Who the hell does that??

They should just refund the $50 at least.

i wrote back and said so this means mine will ship next week and i got a reply stating they cannot give a date even though the email says the item will arrive this week.....I am doubting this delay, I think it might be longer....I also asked if they were gonna provide anything to us customers for the hassle and delays and he said he would cancel the order and refund the NRD as the only resort....wow eh hehe

Hmm, seems someone else posted they got a $25 refund/GC for their wait. Wonder if they were lying or found a nicer customer service rep.

Hmm, seems someone else posted they got a $25 refund/GC for their wait. Wonder if they were lying or found a nicer customer service rep.

I recently talked to someone about my wait and I wasn't offered any refund or reward points. I'll probably sound like an entitled jerk for saying this, but I think it would be a nice gesture on SS's part to do free shipping on pieces that are still waiting with no real concrete date in sight.

Pics of said damage?

I recently talked to someone about my wait and I wasn't offered any refund or reward points. I'll probably sound like an entitled jerk for saying this, but I think it would be a nice gesture on SS's part to do free shipping on pieces that are still waiting with no real concrete date in sight.

That's pretty much every statue they sell. The only reason this one is getting any notice is because it's shipping in waves and people are getting jealous that others have it and they don't. It's really no different then when a new iPhone comes out and there aren't enough to meet demand, some people just end up waiting until stock is replenished while others already have theirs.

Please know that when we do not get replacement parts for all pieces.

And this is why it's a real b*tch to wait on shipping. By the time it gets here there will be no replacement parts left. Hopefully mine arrives without any QC issues.

And this is why it's a real b*tch to wait on shipping. By the time it gets here there will be no replacement parts left. Hopefully mine arrives without any QC issues.

I think that's all that the rest of us who are still waiting really hope for. I joke about being annoyed with the delay of this piece, but if he gets here in a month or two from now (better not be more or I'll kill someone :monkey3 ) and the QC is great, all is forgiven.

Love this P.F. , definitely in my top 3 with Batman and the Joker. I doubt I'll ever use the heat vision, the regular head sculpt is perfect Superman!! I hope all those waiting get theirs soon. You will really like it, it's a great piece.

3u3yreze.jpg

8ura3adu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, following the instructions I had no problem putting the cape on or taking it off. Its boxed back up (with the rest of my collection) for now till I move in the next couple weeks.

Love this P.F. , definitely in my top 3 with Batman and the Joker. I doubt I'll ever use the heat vision, the regular head sculpt is perfect Superman!! I hope all those waiting get theirs soon. You will really like it, it's a great piece.

Well said. While I like the look of the heat vision, the classic sculpt is just perfect.

The regular head sculpt to me along with the pose, the tailoring, and flowing of the cape, is just about as iconic a Superman statue could be in my opinion. Everyone is right, this is definitely one of SS's best pieces.

Just checked my credit app and it looks like I've been charged. Signed in to my SS account, says shipping soon... We'll see if it really is shipping soon I guess.

Don't worry - it is.

Apparently SS does and thinks that's just fine. It's crazy how SS thinks some of these issues can be patched over with a little refund.

Just seems a little crazy to me as I've never heard of a company doing a fraction of a percentage point over buy on breakable parts. I've heard as low as 1% but even that is rare.

Back