Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After getting billed on 6th of june, i finally received this awesome statue last week and sideshow actually gave me $25 of rewards points for being patient about the whole delay saga. Hope they are doing the same for the rest.

I really don't care what people have to say about me *****ing about the wait. I'm honestly tired of the crap they find acceptable, and i haven't heard a peep about my order. Shouldn't have shipped any of them till they were all ready to go.

Wondering if you would feel the same way if yours was sitting in the warehouse ready to ship day one, but others had to wait 3-4 months for theirs to arrive?

Wondering if you would feel the same way if yours was sitting in the warehouse ready to ship day one, but others had to wait 3-4 months for theirs to arrive?

Wouldn't know how id feel, cause that's not the case and mine is nowhere to be found. Which is my point.

Wouldn't know how id feel, cause that's not the case and mine is nowhere to be found. Which is my point.

No I get it, it's all about you. No one should have theirs unless you get yours. If you are that upset over it why don't you just cancel it, it's not like your keeping it?

After getting billed on 6th of june, i finally received this awesome statue last week and sideshow actually gave me $25 of rewards points for being patient about the whole delay saga. Hope they are doing the same for the rest.

Well I think its only fair if they gave you $25 of reward points they give that to those of us who are still waiting. I haven't heard a thing.

No I get it, it's all about you. No one should have theirs unless you get yours. If you are that upset over it why don't you just cancel it, it's not like your keeping it?

Nope, it's all about EVERYONE that is still waiting. This is bad business and you know it. Other companies do exactly what I'm talking about. If they are not ALL ready to ship, they wait. I'd be far less pissed off if I were waiting on a delay with EVERYONE, instead of just some of us. It's a problem. You can't ignore that fact. And of course I'm keeping it. Just waiting to join the rest of his gang

apevyneq.jpg

Nope, it's all about EVERYONE that is still waiting. This is bad business and you know it. Other companies do exactly what I'm talking about. If they are not ALL ready to ship, they wait. I'd be far less pissed off if I were waiting on a delay with EVERYONE, instead of just some of us. It's a problem. You can't ignore that fact.

Didn't you already sells yours off, without it being in your possession and ready to ship?

Nope, it's all about EVERYONE that is still waiting. This is bad business and you know it. Other companies do exactly what I'm talking about. If they are not ALL ready to ship, they wait. I'd be far less pissed off if I were waiting on a delay with EVERYONE, instead of just some of us. It's a problem. You can't ignore that fact.

They are still shipping Batman Regs around the world (waiting for mine), people are still waiting for Superman Ex's and the regulars haven't even started yet. And now they want to start shipping Wonder Woman early. No way Sideshow can keep track of all that ES, customer service trainwreck.
In the meantime SS has your $$$. So I agree with the above statement.

They are still shipping Batman Regs around the world (waiting for mine), people are still waiting for Superman Ex's and the regulars haven't even started yet. And now they want to start shipping Wonder Woman early. No way Sideshow can keep track of all that ES, customer service trainwreck.

I could see a wait between the ex and the reg, but I think that they should have waited to ship EX until they had them all in their warehouse. A few weeks to a month later is no big deal but some people had this in May and some of us like myself have been told that they may be waiting a while still even as far as September. For me its not so much the wait as it is not knowing when it will be coming and when I will be hit with the $400 cost. I am going to be away from home for a month to so it would be nice to have and idea when its coming. They don't seem to have a clue.

Also notice that they are not listed for sale anymore? Not because they sold, but because I'm not selling it. My god, what a ****** you've become in a matter of 5 or 6 posts. Your parents must be proud

Can you show me where I currently have my Superman EX for sale please?

Simply pointing out you had no problem making people "wait" for their item when you were scalping your Superman PF, not sure why you are throwing such a tantrum about having to wait for yours. :dunno

Personally I think they should ship them in the order that orders were placed, but think the mentality that "no one can have theirs if I don't get mine" is a bit childish. I get your frustration though, the longer it takes for you to get it, the less you will be able to flip it for :wink1:

Yes, it's a serious problem that everyone is basically just forced to accept. It's not like they are apologizing and offering money back, nor are they even offering is a timeframe. Heck, when I called a couple weeks ago the girl I spoke with said she isn't even sure when they are expected to be coming in. You would think with something like this, the customer service reps would at least have a script of what to inform their unhappy customers. And a way of appeasing them in the meantime while they wait and watch everyone receive them in advance.

Simply pointing out you had no problem making people "wait" for their item when you were scalping your Superman PF, not sure why you are throwing such a tantrum about having to wait for yours. :dunno

Personally I think they should ship them in the order that orders were placed, but think the mentality that "no one can have theirs if I don't get mine" is a bit childish. I get your frustration though, the longer it takes for you to get it, the less you will be able to flip it for :wink1:

Joker bust was just received last week, so based on the pic I posted above, you can see that everything in that for sale thread is still happily sitting on my shelf, and not "scalped" or "flipped" even though there were buyers. Never assume you know what's going on with other peoples lives and financial situations. ;)

And I'm throwing a tantrum cause sit bad business practice that everyone has to wait till what? September? When the first people got theirs in April or May? I call foul.

Joker bust was just received last week, so based on the pic I posted above, you can see that everything in that for sale thread is still happily sitting on my shelf, and not "scalped" or "flipped" even though there were buyers. Never assume you know what's going on with other peoples lives and financial situations. ;)

And I'm throwing a tantrum cause sit bad business practice that everyone has to wait till what? September? When the first people got theirs in April or May? I call foul.

Oh, I completely agree it absolutely sucks that you have to wait when others have gotten theirs. I had to wait two months more than the people who got theirs first. I think saying you don't think others should have theirs if you can't have yours is the childish part. If you think you should be compensated for your wait, why not contact Sideshow and ask them about it. If the previous post today is true, at least one person got compensated for the delay.

Yes, it's a serious problem that everyone is basically just forced to accept. It's not like they are apologizing and offering money back, nor are they even offering is a timeframe. Heck, when I called a couple weeks ago the girl I spoke with said she isn't even sure when they are expected to be coming in. You would think with something like this, the customer service reps would at least have a script of what to inform their unhappy customers. And a way of appeasing them in the meantime while they wait and watch everyone receive them in advance.

So let me get this straight, your saying that SS should stockpile 8000 of these in the warehouse and proceed to send them out to collectors once all are accounted for? I think it's great they are getting them out as soon as they come in to at least show they have good intentions.

Oh, I completely agree it absolutely sucks that you have to wait when others have gotten theirs. I had to wait two months more than the people who got theirs first. I think saying you don't think others should have theirs if you can't have yours is the childish part. If you think you should be compensated for your wait, why not contact Sideshow and ask them about it. If the previous post today is true, at least one person got compensated for the delay.

It's not that, I am truly happy that people get to enjoy theirs. But there are companies out there that have had this happen before, and customers went up in frenzy, and they made a policy change (which I agree with) that nothing will go out till they all are ready to ship. Anyways, that's my rant and I'll deal with it cause at the end of the day I just want my Supes.

So let me get this straight, your saying that SS should stockpile 8000 of these in the warehouse and proceed to send them out to collectors once all are accounted for? I think it's great they are getting them out as soon as they come in to at least show they have good intentions.

When will the last shipment of EXs go out? Do you know? Cause I don't even think Sideshow knows. There is no good intentions about them shipping what they have, it's about money to them. Good intentions would be offering the people that have to wait a estimate on their purchase as well, and at this point and pile of money or rewards points back. Which I guess may be happening. We'll see

Back