Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on yours too Josh?

My last PF that came in was Harley, so it's been about 2 months? Going through withdrawals. If Supes doesn't get here soon I might PO Dr. Doom... hurry hurry hurry! xD
:lol yep, still waiting. But I have the Modern Batman Life Size Bust and the Red Skull EX coming. So if Superman doesn't come this month, and its looking like he isn't then I'll be fine.

I have no problem being patient but I really didn't think we would be waiting this long. I have the Keaton Batman on order and if that stays on target for release I could be getting it and this pretty close together. It will be hard to explain to the wife $1000 on collectibles all in one shot. That and I am still on the wait list for the original Batman bust. Its shaping up to be a perfect storm of expensiveness lol.

I have no problem being patient but I really didn't think we would be waiting this long. I have the Keaton Batman on order and if that stays on target for release I could be getting it and this pretty close together. It will be hard to explain to the wife $1000 on collectibles all in one shot. That and I am still on the wait list for the original Batman bust. Its shaping up to be a perfect storm of expensiveness lol.

WOW still waiting... That sucks... You make a great point with the two charges at the same time... SSC makes it hard to budget and plan if they mess up shipping this bad.

WOW still waiting... That sucks... You make a great point with the two charges at the same time... SSC makes it hard to budget and plan if they mess up shipping this bad.

Yeah I only ordered two pieces last year and thats the same this year but I was hoping to have the two of them spaced out and not at the sometime. By original release date I should have had 6 months in between and now I could have 2 or less. Also I am super excited about the Keaton Batman so I don't want to see that get delayed.

Congrats to all who got this. He's pretty nice. The box is still small compared to batman which is almost twice the size as supes box. How come no one is displaying the ex head? Am I the only one who likes this better than the reg head?

Nope. It's been the exclusive head for me since opening back in April. I even have the heat vision wisps. Once I get the whole trinity. I'll try his more noble looking head. I leave the serious to Bats.

I've had the EX HS displayed since I got it. I like the normal HS just fine but I bought it for the heat vision HS. Every other Superman piece I own has a neutral expression. It's nice to have something different on display.

Only if you don't understand the concept of budgeting. The point would be valid if the statue was released early, but by it being delayed you actually have had more time to save for it. Shouldn't matter if it gets pushed back to coincide with another statue's release, if you budgeted for this to be released in May/June then when May/June comes around you should have the money saved up. If you are stupid enough to go and spend it on something else because the statue was pushed back, than that's a you problem, not a Sideshow problem.

Only if you don't understand the concept of budgeting. The point would be valid if the statue was released early, but by it being delayed you actually have had more time to save for it. Shouldn't matter if it gets pushed back to coincide with another statue's release, if you budgeted for this to be released in May/June then when May/June comes around you should have the money saved up. If you are stupid enough to go and spend it on something else because the statue was pushed back, than that's a you problem, not a Sideshow problem.

You should know that prob isn't true bro. Peeps on here are praying to God that they don't lose their jobs on here. :lol

Thats actually my issue right now. They pushed back Superman for me and moved up Red Skull, which was supposed to be September. I tried to ask if there was anything they could do for me but they said there wasn't. So at this point I'm just hoping I don't get notices for the same time.

I agree with you, I have the money saved and ready to go. For me its just the feeling of having to drop $1000 all in one shot on collectibles rather than $500 at a time. As much as I enjoy this hobby these are obviously just luxury items that we obviously don't need. When you drop a huge amount of cash all at once it makes you realize that more than in small increments.

You should know that prob isn't true bro. Peeps on here are praying to God that they don't lose their jobs on here. :lol

Except that has nothing to do with budgeting or delays in product :dunno and honestly if you are afraid that you might be losing your job soon common sense says you probably shouldn't be ordering $400 statues :wink1:

Thats actually my issue right now. They pushed back Superman for me and moved up Red Skull, which was supposed to be September. I tried to ask if there was anything they could do for me but they said there wasn't. So at this point I'm just hoping I don't get notices for the same time.

I'm pretty sure they will let you put one of them on flex pay or set up a payment schedule for one of them. At least they always used to give me that option when I canceled a product.

Except that has nothing to do with budgeting or delays in product :dunno and honestly if you are afraid that you might be losing your job soon common sense says you probably shouldn't be ordering $400 statues :wink1:

I'm pretty sure they will let you put one of them on flex pay or set up a payment schedule for one of them. At least they always used to give me that option when I canceled a product.

If it comes down to that point I may ask them for that.

:clap That is exactly true. It always makes me wonder when I see people on here ordering a bunch of these things then within a month their selling them off. Only to then order a bunch more. For some it just compulsive buying with out any real interest in the characters they are buying.

:clap That is exactly true. It always makes me wonder when I see people on here ordering a bunch of these things then within a month their selling them off. Only to then order a bunch more. For some it just compulsive buying with out any real interest in the characters they are buying.

CBG ? :lol

I really don't care what people have to say about me *****ing about the wait. I'm honestly tired of the crap they find acceptable, and i haven't heard a peep about my order. Shouldn't have shipped any of them till they were all ready to go.

I really don't care what people have to say about me *****ing about the wait. I'm honestly tired of the crap they find acceptable, and i haven't heard a peep about my order. Shouldn't have shipped any of them till they were all ready to go.

Yeah I kind of agree with you, if what BLS said above is true about them potentially not shipping them until September or beyond they really shouldn't have shipped the ones they did in may so early. That or I think this is a case where they need to offer something to those who have waited like double reward points on the order or something.

That or I think this is a case where they need to offer something to those who have waited like double reward points on the order or something.

I don't think they should have delayed the in stock ones, but I also suggested that about SS doing something nice for those who had to wait a while back and got called entitled by the SS worshipers. It would be a nice gesture, sorry just does not cut it IMO after a month or so.

I don't think they should have delayed the in stock ones, but I also suggested that about SS doing something nice for those who had to wait a while back and got called entitled by the SS worshipers. It would be a nice gesture, sorry just does not cut it IMO after a month or so.

I truly believe this is why the Wonder Woman release has gotten moved up. Start hitting the one timers early as soon as they can get their hands on them, let the Flex's wrap up on schedule an keep people a little more happy.

But, still worth the wait. Just can't believe the wait is so long for some.

Back