Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks savageHULK!:duff As for RGIII you and me both my friend you and me both! I think he should be more like the RGIII of year one then the guy we saw last year. :pray:

Nice Supes Riggo! He turned out well and you got a nice edition number.
I have complete confidence RG3 will bounce back. Us Baylor Bears always fight through adversity!

Per SS Alex:
Superman will continue to come to us and then out to customers in many batches and it looks as if it will be at least 6 or so batches to fulfill all orders. First batch came in and as I stated earlier the amount we were told was coming was not accurate as less showed up. As such some first batch orders got pushed to the next batch and then the domino effect happens from there. Another batch is estimated to arrive in the US after the mid May mark which means those pieces will not be shipping out to customers until closer to the end of May at this point.

Yeah I have to say I'm very disappointed with SS right now...They set a release date for April and everyone should get their pieces in the month of April or at least by mid May...If they knew there were gonna be so many batches like this and take months to get everyone theirs, they should of set a later release date...Who knows what batch I'm gonna be in now...I could be waiting months to get mine...So frustrating...

Per SS Alex:
Superman will continue to come to us and then out to customers in many batches and it looks as if it will be at least 6 or so batches to fulfill all orders. First batch came in and as I stated earlier the amount we were told was coming was not accurate as less showed up. As such some first batch orders got pushed to the next batch and then the domino effect happens from there. Another batch is estimated to arrive in the US after the mid May mark which means those pieces will not be shipping out to customers until closer to the end of May at this point.

Yeah I have to say I'm very disappointed with SS right now...They set a release date for April and everyone should get their pieces in the month of April or at least by mid May...If they knew there were gonna be so many batches like this and take months to get everyone theirs, they should of set a later release date...Who knows what batch I'm gonna be in now...I could be waiting months to get mine...So frustrating...

It's hard to control a ship and customs. I'm quite positive it's out of their hands.

Transportation problems are a thing. Believe me.

Go on a hike, out to eat, idk. Something to ease your mind for the time being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uhymy8ez.jpg

u6y6ubyg.jpg

Collecting back then vs collecting now...

Back