Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yo bruce, how do you clean your pfs? especially those with fabric. i mean your displaying yours in an open shelves, so im sure there will be dust.

1zcad5.jpg

:rock

Reminds of this! :)

9-1_zpsa6942e4b.jpg

So damn shady. Yeah the request just seems bizarre lol. Not going to do what he asks but will be polite then ignore him. If he pulls anything (even though I am forced to leave him positive feedback on ebay) I can still write "BUYER SCAMMED ME" in bold so on the feedback someone sees it. This is why I never leave feedback until the funds have cleared. Too many shady people out there. I will wait for him to leave me feedback, then once funds clear be done with it and ignore. Thanks :)

Actually you can't, per eBay rules you can only leave buyers positive feedback. If you leave a negative comment on a buyers feedback, the buyer can have eBay remove it and eBay could potentially take action against you.

So damn shady. Yeah the request just seems bizarre lol. Not going to do what he asks but will be polite then ignore him. If he pulls anything (even though I am forced to leave him positive feedback on ebay) I can still write "BUYER SCAMMED ME" in bold so on the feedback someone sees it. This is why I never leave feedback until the funds have cleared. Too many shady people out there. I will wait for him to leave me feedback, then once funds clear be done with it and ignore. Thanks :)
You have proof he received the item in the message he sent you plus I'm assuming you sent it recorded delivery.
Anyway best leave well alone for the sake of a few dollars.

I had a $50 credit applied to my Supes a couple months ago when I thought he was next to ship...Can't believe I will receive two other PF's first, and still no warning email that he is imminent.

Ah well, what can you do?

Raised Emblem looks amazing! Too bad they didnt stick to that for Bats. Really pops!

It is those colors Chin. Superman just pops... He is really beautiful. My wife had not seen my room set up until last night and she was shocked at how much he just stuck out and made the shelf, which has other Hero's on it, look so much better.

One of the best pieces right out of the box. It usually takes me a day or 2 to really appreciate a statue. After looking at pics and vids I by the time I get them the pieces loose that wow factor. Not so with Superman and I think it goes back to those amazing colors.

Back