Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wha... Wha.... WHAT!!!!! Well I never! ;)

Someone has god taste :)

Jesus? :angelsmil

To think, this is the Fig that got me into collecting. Life was so much simpler back then, I was just a wide eyed babe. Now look at me, on second thought avert your eyes!

Agree that his costume/colors makes him leap off the shelf. Just looks great.

Very nice vid Chin. Can't wait for mine to arrive.

Probably completely unrelated to this, but, how do you like the Robo PF? It looks great at a distance, but would you say is worth getting now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Vid review Bruce, thx for taking the time to do it, very much appreciated :clap

Cant wait til i get mine!!

Got #50 today. Couldn't wait to see it so I opened it up in my office at work. As we all know now this guy came out amazing! I had planned to sell this to help pay for a Lurtz PF but after seeing him he's staying with me. I guess I'm going to have to reorder Wonder Women now to go with him.:/
Well done SS!
puguqa9e.jpg
uguse5y3.jpg
jebapy9u.jpg
yrypery8.jpg

Got #50 today. Couldn't wait to see it so I opened it up in my office at work. As we all know now this guy came out amazing! I had planned to sell this to help pay for a Lurtz PF but after seeing him he's staying with me. I guess I'm going to have to reorder Wonder Women now to go with him.:/
Well done SS!
puguqa9e.jpg
uguse5y3.jpg
jebapy9u.jpg
yrypery8.jpg

Awesome redskins collection man. I'm rooting for a RGIII bounce back! Haha

Still no notice or updates about Superman yet although I got one for Harley Quinn....so it looks like I will be getting her first.

Hopefully Superman isnt too far behind :)

Back