Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Per SS Alex:
Superman will continue to come to us and then out to customers in many batches and it looks as if it will be at least 6 or so batches to fulfill all orders. First batch came in and as I stated earlier the amount we were told was coming was not accurate as less showed up. As such some first batch orders got pushed to the next batch and then the domino effect happens from there. Another batch is estimated to arrive in the US after the mid May mark which means those pieces will not be shipping out to customers until closer to the end of May at this point.

Yeah I have to say I'm very disappointed with SS right now...They set a release date for April and everyone should get their pieces in the month of April or at least by mid May...If they knew there were gonna be so many batches like this and take months to get everyone theirs, they should of set a later release date...Who knows what batch I'm gonna be in now...I could be waiting months to get mine...So frustrating...

I have to disagree. Yeah it sucks waiting and I don't have my PF either but I would rather them take their time and make him perfect than to send out a flawed piece of garbage that I will resent because it doesn't look like the prototype. This Supes looks just as good if not better and more striking in color and quality than the prototype so I am fine with them having to do this in batches or take their time shipping him just to be sure everyone gets a perfect piece. It's a waste of energy to be dragged down by this. Yes, it sucks but there is nothing we can do so just focus on the beautiful pics and vids and know that we will get him very soon :)

Yeah I have to say I'm very disappointed with SS right now...They set a release date for April and everyone should get their pieces in the month of April or at least by mid May...If they knew there were gonna be so many batches like this and take months to get everyone theirs, they should of set a later release date...Who knows what batch I'm gonna be in now...I could be waiting months to get mine...So frustrating...

Quit being jelly

I will get it when I get it but I have to say every time I come to this thread I hear Tom Petty's "the waiting is the hardest part" in my head

Sounds like some people are either canceling because of the delays or because the delays log jammed the with too many payments.

Got #50 today. Couldn't wait to see it so I opened it up in my office at work. As we all know now this guy came out amazing! I had planned to sell this to help pay for a Lurtz PF but after seeing him he's staying with me. I guess I'm going to have to reorder Wonder Women now to go with him.:/
Well done SS!
puguqa9e.jpg
uguse5y3.jpg
jebapy9u.jpg
yrypery8.jpg

Nice pictures and Congrats on # 50.

I like your Redskins set up too. I'm a fellow fan. They are gonna miss London Fletcher this year..I'm hoping RG3 bounces back and stays healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It says May now for regular edition. How realistic is that ya think? Or are we prolly looking at June or July?

It says May now for regular edition. How realistic is that ya think? Or are we prolly looking at June or July?

People can speculate all they want. Won't make an ounce of difference as to when it's here. It will be here when it's ready. Disappointing yes, but nothing can be done. I prefer to enjoy people's pics and know that mine will be here soon enough. :)

Chin, I loved the video man. Hahaha.

My favorite parts. "Maybe he dropped a super fart, I don't know..."

Great video! That setup with the bust is awesome. I'm going to have to stop watching reviews and looking at pics--they get me excited about the PF then I get mad because I have no idea when I'm getting the damn thing.

Back