Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah JC, paid my final flex and shipping on the 10th. My bday was the 21st so I as hoping to have it in the first batch, but honestly, with all of the uncertainty others have received I'm very appreciative to have it coming now.

Hey guys, off topic but asking for advice: I sold my Cobra Commander 1/6 on ebay last week and the guy sends me the following message:

"Hi Mark, got the figure today and it's amazing! I feel sorry that you had to let it go, I know the felling I sold many of my statues so I could afford hot toys.
Send me the cancellation of transaction so this way it'll save a very good chunk of money. Do not leave me feedback or you'll not be able to send the cancellation."

WTF, why is he asking me to cancel a transaction? He paid for it, all is good, is the guy trying to scam or what? Why the heck would he want me to "cancel transaction" and why is he so concerned about saving me a chunk of change?

Opinions would be appreciated.

Can't see the scam there.
Once he accepts the cancellation where's the comeback?

A lot of people, myself included, hate giving eBay cash.

Could be a genuine nice guy, I know it's rare.

no shipping notice yet. Mr. Green have the patience for this soup. he still got some glue left over to fix soup's armpit. can't have soup's muscle less defined than the Batman.

Back