DC Comics' Lucifer (Vertigo) TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still watching it. It's become a bit like Castle but with a supernatural twist--though they've started concentrating more on the supernatural, which I like. My favorite part recently was the reveal of Maze's true face. It was just like the comic, and I wish they'd throw in some more Easter Eggs like that for the comic book fans.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm still watching it. It's become a bit like Castle but with a supernatural twist--though they've started concentrating more on the supernatural, which I like. My favorite part recently was the reveal of Maze's true face. It was just like the comic, and I wish they'd throw in some more Easter Eggs like that for the comic book fans.

yeah, I love all those little nods, but I'd rather they go all out on the whole supernatural thing and start exploring the book's plot. Still, it definitely improved and it's not that much of a cop show anymore. Sure, that's the main part of each episode, but the overall story is closer to the supernatural element, as it should be.

One year and a few months later... Is anybody still watching? Having dropped most tv series (and the majority of them were CB stuff), Lucifer is one I still keep up with. It's nothing special, but really, Ellis' charm just makes it worth it, and in the end, it's a fun little show to watch and relax. It's nothing like the comic, but it's always sure to entertain you for about an hour.

I still watch it. Once I decided to just accept it for what it is, I've really enjoyed it. Plus, Tom Welling is on it now. :rock

I'm still tuning in. It's not exactly top notch high quality TV buts its fun and thats whats important for me. My only gripe is that we're on the third season now and we're still not getting any real answers in regards to Decker and Lucifers connection aside from her being a miracle. That and we've had so many lead ups to him revealing himself to her only for it to be a bust. At this point I just want it over and done with.

Back