Action Figure DC Collectibles - DC Comics Icons 6 inch Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up Joker today, and I ended up enjoying him even more than I thought I would. Really solid! He looks awesome. My only real major complaint is that he doesn't have a interchangeable left hand to hold the crowbar, so he can use both that and the gun at the same time.

He really ties my other 2 icons together quite nicely. Batman is still criminally undersized though.

682bcabb8a68af4e7b0011cf90bd35e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joker looks phenomenal there. Great photo. I am big fan of the Harley figure also, my first icon figure. Batman as you say was a big fail with the scale. They will put it right with later releases no doubt.

That Joker though, perfect Jim Aparo representation. Now fingers crossed for Ten Nights of the Beast Classic Batman!

Joker is a really fun figure to take photos with. He looks so good!

96e7bf68f73e11d2d12bb67899acf22d.jpg
806e67ad0a57b723234c9b7608f71b2b.jpg
0ba647c0b4b19bdef90c269ffc0fcff9.jpg
e0f93e8ae84319ff9da3185b7a0099be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just started collecting this line over the weekend after I saw Aquaman, Superman, Green Lantern, and Flash for cheap ($20-25 CAD... so about $15-19 USD) each at a local convention... gotta hunt down batman now lol and wait for wonder woman next year.

Quick question though: for anyone who has Hal Jordan GL and John Stewart GL, can their white-gloved hands be interchanged? I want to buy John Stewart just for the energy blast constructs he comes with so I can put them on Hal, but Hal's hand doesn't have a hole to insert John's constructs. If someone who owns both figures can confirm for me if I'd be able to use John's hands on Hal, that would be great and I will buy John. Thanks in advance!

I just started collecting this line over the weekend after I saw Aquaman, Superman, Green Lantern, and Flash for cheap ($20-25 CAD... so about $15-19 USD) each at a local convention... gotta hunt down batman now lol and wait for wonder woman next year.

Quick question though: for anyone who has Hal Jordan GL and John Stewart GL, can their white-gloved hands be interchanged? I want to buy John Stewart just for the energy blast constructs he comes with so I can put them on Hal, but Hal's hand doesn't have a hole to insert John's constructs. If someone who owns both figures can confirm for me if I'd be able to use John's hands on Hal, that would be great and I will buy John. Thanks in advance!

I've not tried it but I've seen pics of people who have, you should be fine. I own both and for the most part, the ones who have the interchangeable firearms all appear to be the same size.

I've not tried it but I've seen pics of people who have, you should be fine. I own both and for the most part, the ones who have the interchangeable firearms all appear to be the same size.

ok, thanks! Will keep an eye out for John Stewart

20161219_230339.jpg

Damnit, Diana needs to be released already!

Really hope they eventually do a Martian Manhunter figure so I can do a more classic JLA line-up

I really want that Flash but man, that lack of thigh cut kills me.

When DCC decides to stop ****ing around and give these proper articulation, I'll start buying, until then, no thanks.

I'd rather wait for Amecomi.

My nicca!

I'm kind of with you, there. He looks like Campbell as the Surgeon General of Beverly Hills.:lol

It sucks because some of their upcoming figures like classic Deadshot, Deathstroke, Swamp Thing, Catwoman, Static Shock and Nightwing look nice, but you can't have a classic JL lineup without Superman. Classic Darkseid would be nice to go with the JL. The current version is new 52 and I don't like the huge size and costume.

I really wish I could have a nice JL lineup, but it seems every line always drops the ball with one of the characters. The new Caupullo Green Lantern is probably the best looking Hal Jordan I've ever seen, and the new Capullo Sups is very nice looking even with the new 52 suit, but Flash and WW are ugly, IMO. :gah:

Back