Action Figure DC Collectibles - DC Comics Icons 6 inch Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing Justice League Dark, I had to get Deadman and the lighting in my room really makes him pop.
DSC00358.JPG

Getting that Supersons pack.

Jon could have more anime-ish eyes.

I feel like he could have more normal eyes. The vibe I get from this two-pack...

Jon: "Staring contest! Go!"

Damian: "Hmph. I've got this..."

5 minutes later...

Jon: "Must. Not. Blink."

Damian: "Pfft. Lightweight."

That being said, I want it. So, between that and the Blue and Gold two-pack, I think this might mean that I'm going to be getting into Icons.:lol The Rebirth Justice League seven pack seems like it might be a good starter pack.

That Death of Superman two-pack is a must buy. It looks stunning put together, and Supergirl looks damn good. I don't read that book, nor am I a particularly huge Supergirl fan, but they did an awesome job with her.

The supergirl comic is just ok, but the design is great, I wish she had this face but it looks great.

That 2pack looks awesome, looks like they fixed the face on Supes. I'm gonna PO and depending on how it looks on production I'll keep it.

Last edited:
That Nightwing costume has to be the most boring superhero costume of all time for a major character.

A black bodysuit with a blue stripe. That's all it is. Crazy.

Back