DC Collectibles Batman v Superman statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for those awesome pictures, ZaCHw117!!! I am seriously considering getting the armord Batman here instead of the Hot Toy. I have the PF of him on preorder, which I will still get, but this one seems like a great alternative towards the HT! I got the normal Batman from this line a few days ago for my birthday and am in love with it, so I doubt the armored one will be different. Probably skipping Supes tho, since I am gonna pair those Batmen with my MoS HT fig.
Can somebody take pics of them next to their MoS HT fig maybe? I would love to see that!

Here you go.

XQjX8a1.jpg

just got my reg Batman ...floored...it really is a 1/6 Premium format statue...awesome piece for the price of $125 shipped

Went to Gamestop to check these out, was thoroughly impressed.
These do look like 1/6 premium format.
The best one was definitely armored bats. He's more massive than pictures suggest.

I already PO HT chrome armored bats though, so I picked up regular batman.
I had reservations initially about the pose, but seeing it in hand, it wasnt bad at all.
I almost picked up superman, but for now I passed.
He looked cool though and I Love his cape.

I may go back and pick him sometime though to pair him up with Batman.

Thanks, man! Seeing these, I really wish DC would do 1/4 scale.

I'd buy a 1/4 scale Armored Batman from them in a heatbeat, even if it would be a blown-up version of this eact pose they had for their 12" version.

DC's done 1/4 scale statues in the past if I'm not mistaken, and they're decent -- their Harley I find even better than Sideshow's PF. Given the quality they have shown lately on their smaller-scale statues I'd be looking forward to see them do larger ones again :)

I'd buy a 1/4 scale Armored Batman from them in a heatbeat, even if it would be a blown-up version of this eact pose they had for their 12" version.

DC's done 1/4 scale statues in the past if I'm not mistaken, and they're decent -- their Harley I find even better than Sideshow's PF. Given the quality they have shown lately on their smaller-scale statues I'd be looking forward to see them do larger ones again :)

Yeah, I would get any of these as a 1/4 scale re-issue in a heartbeat. The last DC Collectibles 1/4 scale was before Sideshow had that license, I think... so I doubt they will do anything in that scale in the near future.

This line came out fantastic! Definitely debating getting Superman.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

This line did turn out great. But I have to say, tho, the armored Batman is my favorite amongst the three ...with Wonder Woman being a close second.

The DC Collectibles Suicide Squad statues I think are gonna be awesome too

Picked batman up on the weekend. I'm well impressed, the quality, likeness, detail, paintwork and heft to him to it is all very impressive. A really Quality made, solid statue.

I know there are issues with some of these quality control wise but I must've got a good'un.

Loving the wired cape on this. It reminds me of another batman statue I have, the 1:4 DC collectibles David finch museum statue. The cape is wired on that too. It finishes the piece off nicely and because it's a statue, changing the cape from time to time can refresh the piece so it never gets old.

I like the pose in hand. I didn't like the pose in pictures but in hand it is bad ass.

I'd recommend this to anyone who's on the fence. Buy it!

Here are some photos I uploaded to my insta. Picture overload - sorry!

2924c16d6ffe1ad69058de6fb58cb37e.jpg
231eabf02eb7bdd5dab34e9b3e89a0cb.jpg
365028b1c29976b2a8fddd67afd01d38.jpg
a994cb64c73ba064b12b8b5af1c30dc7.jpg
a070f4df1834d9e94dbd5b07470c2c56.jpg
9d65d3e2ed01eeec7abf9cbca8c1f42e.jpg
5106122781bd4d9dedca1a6f93801ac2.jpg
041fb6778d411ea2f70e4cafd50c4d18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the money and quality...these will never be beat...its like a 1/6 Premium Format statue..The Suicide Squad should be decent too for that great price point...getting the most for our money here

Back