DC Collectibles Batman v Superman statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the money and quality...these will never be beat...its like a 1/6 Premium Format statue..The Suicide Squad should be decent too for that great price point...getting the most for our money here

I agree, these are a great deal. I've got Armored Batman on order from Entertainment Earth which has these for $129.99 (with free shipping). I also have the Iron studios 1/10 Batman on order, not sure yet if I'm gonna pick up Supes or WW though.

Just received Batman, and it really is a nice piece. And it truly does look much better in person than in pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, that was not announced.

But who knows what will be revealed at SDCC.

After studying this Batman statue, I think I'm going to start customizing. After doing the Jakks figures, I know I can make this look even better. There needs to be some work done on the suit-it's way too clean and perfect. I'll also touch up the face to give it more of a unshaven look. Probably dirty up the cape a bit. Don't get me wrong-it's a really nice piece. I just think with a little work, it can be outstanding.

After studying this Batman statue, I think I'm going to start customizing. After doing the Jakks figures, I know I can make this look even better. There needs to be some work done on the suit-it's way too clean and perfect. I'll also touch up the face to give it more of a unshaven look. Probably dirty up the cape a bit. Don't get me wrong-it's a really nice piece. I just think with a little work, it can be outstanding.

Have fun with the customizing. Please do share when it's completed!

I'd be all over a knightmare batman statue like a tramp on chips

Same. Think it would be a really cool pose to have him standing up looking through the binocs, gun on back.

Something like this.

batman-vs-superman-nightmare-scene-happened.jpg

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. He looked massive in that scene. When he steps on the truck...beast. If they made one they could just have him stood straight up and it would still have immense presence

So, I worked on my Batman a little, adding some scruff to the face and some subtle shading on the suit...nothing too drastic. I wanted this to be a little less 'worn' compared to my Jakks figure.

Here are a couple of pics out of the box...

And here are my subtle additions:

I may do more some time, but for now I'm pretty happy with it.

These are a total bargain for a 1/6 premium format statue...DC is doing some quality work at a fantastic pricepoint...1/4 pfs at that close to $500 price are just not worth it to me anymore...these are 1/2 the price of the 1/6 BvS HT figures too

So I preordered the armored batman statue earlier in the year from toywiz of all places, only because it was 120 shipped through them. When the hot toys version was announced i completely forgot to cancel this statue. Which brings me to today, it was charged to my card and came to my house today and i didnt even know what was in the box until i opened it. I read online that toywiz is one of the worst places when it comes to returns, so it looks like im stuck with it. Has anyone bought any of these statues and if so, how do you like them? Im debating about opening it or just keeping it sealed and putting it in my closet. thanks guys.

So I preordered the armored batman statue earlier in the year from toywiz of all places, only because it was 120 shipped through them. When the hot toys version was announced i completely forgot to cancel this statue. Which brings me to today, it was charged to my card and came to my house today and i didnt even know what was in the box until i opened it. I read online that toywiz is one of the worst places when it comes to returns, so it looks like im stuck with it. Has anyone bought any of these statues and if so, how do you like them? Im debating about opening it or just keeping it sealed and putting it in my closet. thanks guys.

I've got the DC Armored Batman 1/6 and it is amazing. The Detail, size, pose, paint app, shading and overall quality is quite impressive IMO.

As for Toywiz, they are a nightmare regarding returns. I bought the Batman Arkham City 10" grey scale statue from them and it was deformed. They immediately tried to shift blame to UPS, and it took me 3 weeks to get my refund (and they had the gall to ask me to provide 5 star review LOL!!). I will never buy from them again.

I've got the DC Armored Batman 1/6 and it is amazing. The Detail, size, pose, paint app, shading and overall quality is quite impressive IMO.

As for Toywiz, they are a nightmare regarding returns. I bought the Batman Arkham City 10" grey scale statue from them and it was deformed. They immediately tried to shift blame to UPS, and it took me 3 weeks to get my refund (and they had the gall to ask me to provide 5 star review LOL!!). I will never buy from them again.

thanks a lot for the response, im glad you like the statue. Makes me want to take the plunge and just open it lol. But yeah ive read nothing but bad things about toywiz, i should have never preordered through them just to save 9 dollars. Entertainmentearth has it for 130 and you can return it for free anytime.

so i opened it and its pretty nice, but the eyes are kinda ruining it for me. can anyone recommend a paint and color that i could repaint the eyes so it looks more like how it does in the movie?

Back