DC Collectibles Batman v Superman statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked BBTS. It says shipping in June ...this month ...but not sure we can trust it.

Gamestop has had it in stock for a while now. You might want to check online for local availability. Pretty sure they have all three.

Picked up Superman today, and it's okay, not great, mainly because of the pasty, porcelain-doll facial paint apps. The body and suit are done very well, nice wired cape, the face sculpt is ok (actually pretty good for DCC standards) but he's whiter than my skinny, hairless legs which says a lot. :D Beyond that it's actually pretty good & if you have any painting skills at all you could really make this shine. Love the bases on this line, too.

bvs1.jpg
bvs2.jpg
bvs3.jpg
bvs4.jpg
bvs5.jpg

I picked up the Armored Batman and it's really well done!

Also picked up Superman, like the sculpt a lot but hate the skin tones.

Picked up Superman today, and it's okay, not great, mainly because of the pasty, porcelain-doll facial paint apps. The body and suit are done very well, nice wired cape, the face sculpt is ok (actually pretty good for DCC standards) but he's whiter than my skinny, hairless legs which says a lot. :D Beyond that it's actually pretty good & if you have any painting skills at all you could really make this shine. Love the bases on this line, too.

I agree. It looked pretty good at the LCS I saw it at BUT the paint apps on the face were lacking. The armored Batman statue looked great, however.

Btw exactly which batarang is that??

Great option if you are looking for 1/6 and a less expensive price point than the 1/4 scale. Looks really nice.

Have the Armor Batman and it's amazing in person. Have the supes too, he's well sculpted and also picked up this from Amazon:

IMG_5350.JPG

IMG_5351.JPG

It's the exclusive statue that comes with the Extended blu-ray version. Doesn't quite feel like 1/6 (he's 12" tall but not nearly as bulky as the other statues in this line) but it's polystone and fully sculpted including the cape which I really like. The sculpt and paint apps are excellent, the face is a little generic but not bad for $100 including the extended blu-ray cut.

Back