DC Collectibles Batman v Superman statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
might a well make her a WW movie version with as long as this is taking- why I am baffled

Weird thing is Hot Toys' Wonder Woman seems to take forever to be released too and Sideshow hasn't even announced theirs yet. Maybe there's a licensor thing behind this?

It's been a long time coming but she's good enough until the barrage of Statues for her movie comes out. Got her for a bargain so it should hold me over.

IMG_0975.jpg

She just got released this week. she was in the list of DC's releases for Wednesday Feb 22nd, along with new comics and other collectibles. If you POd at a comic shop, your figure would probably be there by now :)

She just got released this week. she was in the list of DC's releases for Wednesday Feb 22nd, along with new comics and other collectibles. If you POd at a comic shop, your figure would probably be there by now :)

Pre-ordered at Entertainment Earth. Hopefully she can ship this month.

Looks fantastic except the face, can you take any more pictures from different angles? How does she look in person?

Looks fantastic except the face, can you take any more pictures from different angles? How does she look in person?

Here's mine. I think she looks great. She looks like Gal to me.

Finally got it, I'm so happy. To me this statue looks a lot like Gal especially seeing it in my hands.

1VlQWDWD.jpeg

J862S2cq.jpeg

EcevLtJ1.jpeg

cquS3rov.jpeg

slFCeTH7.jpeg

U7fjIDBv.jpeg

everything is sideways. If you open the photo and rotate it back and forth, then save and repost it should correct it.

everything is sideways. If you open the photo and rotate it back and forth, then save and repost it should correct it.

That's werid because they are not side ways on my phone. I will have to check out this site on the pc because on my phone they are positioned straight.

The WW statue looks fantastic. Can't wait to get mine. Those who have received your statues, where did you order from?

Thanks for that, yep she does look really good. Might hold out for the horseback one though

Back