DC Collectibles Batman v Superman statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The face is lacking BUT as you said, not bad considering it is all polystone and is really a $70-$75 statue (when you take out the blu ray price).

Got supes for super cheap at GS today! :rock

8F166510-3A6F-435C-8332-62C2A568307C_zpstwksoujj.jpg

70B9C48A-5E10-4ADC-92E5-C881AFBC00E8_zpsmost4xza.jpg

0370EBEC-3DE4-43E7-93F1-8EB6596800A3_zpsmxqi8wdx.jpg

And I got my Armored Batman today, too! Opened him up today ....and he's flawless.

This is one of those time I made an exception to my rule of buying ONLY comic based statues. I'm glad I did this time cause he looks really good.

any info on WW? hopefully she's in stock soon. also I hear Harley's statue from SS is going fast. Good to see these women characters be the first pick for most collectors.

Have no idea why WW keeps getting pushed back- they had the Harlry SS statue out on time with the others!!! (she's much more complex of a statue)

Have no idea why WW keeps getting pushed back- they had the Harlry SS statue out on time with the others!!! (she's much more complex of a statue)

Yeah, doesn't make much sense unless it the approval for likeness? She looks too good to pass up. I need some more women in my cabinet, thinking WW on HQ are the ones to do it. :rock

She's been at every show from TF2015- SDCC 2016 :dunno what's up with her.

Yeah, doesn't make much sense unless it the approval for likeness? She looks too good to pass up. I need some more women in my cabinet, thinking WW on HQ are the ones to do it. :rock

She's been at every show from TF2015- SDCC 2016 :dunno what's up with her.

Yes but there are several WW Gal figures out including the big Jakks figure that bear her likeness..I don't think that is the issue- we'll see -so hope she gets released alot sooner than Nov!

I remember the head of DC Collectibles state at Toy Fair 2016 that they were re-doing the WW head sculpts to "Make it look even better". As of SDCC 2016, it looks as if they just changed the eyebrows. I've been waiting for this, too. However, I'm willing to wait longer if they can get the likeness close to the Steve Trevor/WW Diorama they had on display because they nailed Gal's likeness.

Man by the time they decide to release this statue the Wonder Woman solo statues will be out already.

ARGH!

Hello,

Thanks again for preordering from BigBadToyStore!

The purpose of this message is to inform you that we have received updated information regarding the arrival date of one of the items you currently have on preorder. We have implemented this feature to give you the most current information possible and help you manage your preorders. The updated information follows:

DCC12042 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 1/6 Scale Statue - Wonder Woman

The estimated time of arrival has been moved from December 2016 to February 2017 due to DC Collectibles updating their release date for this item. We will update our website as we receive further information.

We hope that this notification has been helpful and if you have any further questions please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team via email: [email protected] or via telephone 888-980-2287 and they will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

BBTS Customer Care
888-980-2287

Back