1/6 DC Collectibles: Batman: Hush Batman & Catwoman Kiss Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing as how these dios are a thing now, I'd like to see this get made:

tumblr_ltvxc6TZwp1qjcq1co1_500.jpg

This is an easy buy for me, I love Hush and Jim Lee's artwork. Luckily my wife is gonna get this for me for Valentines Day.

For some reason I like the look of this piece quite a bit, but I definitely want to see some in hand pics.

The cheapest I've seen so far is Wbshop with the 20% off coupon and free shipping. Maybe we'll see some deals once some places get this in stock.

Same here. I need to see in hand pics first. I don't worry about the sculpt, I worry about it looking too small. 11 inches, right? Hmpf. Pretty steep price for that height. But I love it so so much.

Still, have so much PFs on preorder, I cannot spend willy nilly.

I'm sure DC's logic is that we're getting twice as much statue as usual, but just in terms of overall mass and materials required, it doesn't seem like it should cost $250.

Part of me really wants this... Part of me thinks it's a little too feminine for my collection. Do you know what I mean? I kinda sound like a dickwad lmao.

Part of me really wants this... Part of me thinks it's a little too feminine for my collection. Do you know what I mean? I kinda sound like a dickwad lmao.

It's Batman, and it's a nice sculpt, so I want it. I'm just not crazy about paying $250 for it. Though I have found it for less I'm still searching to see if I can get the best price possible.

It's Batman, and it's a nice sculpt, so I want it. I'm just not crazy about paying $250 for it. Though I have found it for less I'm still searching to see if I can get the best price possible.

Report back with your findings please! Hahah. The sculpt is pretty much perfect.

Back