1/6 DC Collectibles: Batman: Hush Batman & Catwoman Kiss Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like Catwoman is kissing Batman, and Batman is just... standing there. It looks off to me.

After this failed 'attempt' to kiss him, I feel she will surely hit him like WW. :D

BSWWTrinity-003-06_zps0a6466ce.jpg

This is the second "Kiss" statue from DC Collectibles, after the Superman/Wonder Woman one. If they're starting a trend, I wonder which kiss is going to be next.

Anybody wants to speculate? Just for fun. :)

Green Lantern and Star Sapphire
Green Arrow and Black Canary
Aquaman and Mera

Did anyone notice that this piece has a Limited Edition of 2500?

I guess they're bringing that back for statues; I saw a few others from the group announcement with edition sizes too.

doesn't really matter though, if it becomes a highly sought after collectible they will just re-release it in a different color :slap

I like both the Superman/Wonder Woman & Batman/Catwoman statues. I pre ordered both, but I don't think I want a bunch of kissing statues displayed for some reason. I think I can get away with 1 kissing statue displayed, without my collection looking weird, maybe 2. If this becomes a line of kissing statues, then I'm guessing I'm passing, or buying & alternating which 1 or 2 to display.

I think the "almost" kiss between Batman & Catwoman looks weird because Batman's eyes are open :lol The almost kiss between Superman & Wonder Woman doesn't look so awkward.

Edit: I didn't see that video posted before. Looks pretty good.

Last edited:
Maybe, but this version will always be worth more, because it's comic accurate.

I totally agree. The piece is worth the price tag and DC will have no problem in selling it quick. Those that dismiss a piece based on the ES alone or "possible" re-releases are doing a disservice to themselfves.

I like both the Superman/Wonder Woman & Batman/Catwoman statues. I pre ordered both, but I don't think I want a bunch of kissing statues displayed for some reason. I think I can get away with 1 kissing statue displayed, without my collection looking weird, maybe 2. If this becomes a line of kissing statues, then I'm guessing I'm passing, or buying & alternating which 1 or 2 to display.

I think the "almost" kiss between Batman & Catwoman looks weird because Batman's eyes are open :lol The almost kiss between Superman & Wonder Woman doesn't look so awkward.

Edit: I didn't see that video posted before. Looks pretty good.

I thought the same thing. Two kissing statues is all I can take.

You know where I thought I was? I thought I was in the DC Collectibles thread, where Catwoman is sitting on a bike. Not here :lol

I was thinking why would a 1/6 Catwoman on a bike be 12" tall?

At least I thought I was answering your question politely :D

Edit: Yeah, it was a :slap moment for me :lol

I like the idea, most of the sculpting is good (not a fan of the 'fog' though), but I'm just not sold on the execution. It doesn't look like kissing to me, or even a proper 'moment before the kiss', it just looks like two people holding their faces together, so it just doesn't work for me.

Still, for those that see things differently, this looks like quite a nice piece, and I also imagine it'll do well on the secondary market in years to come.

I really like the Superman/Wonder Woman "The Kiss" statue and have ordered this as a companion piece to go with that one. I agree that from certain angles the kiss does not appear to be authentic but it works from other angles (based solely on the promo video).

Even if they decide to release more "kiss" statues, I will not be purchasing them because two such statues is definitely enough for me. :)

You know where I thought I was? I thought I was in the DC Collectibles thread, where Catwoman is sitting on a bike. Not here :lol

I was thinking why would a 1/6 Catwoman on a bike be 12" tall?

At least I thought I was answering your question politely :D

Edit: Yeah, it was a :slap moment for me :lol

:lol we all have :slap moments at one time or another.

Decided I'm having this, it might be any unusual piece but the sculpt on the cape and smoke especially looks too cool to pass on (and Batman and Catwoman look really nicely done as well)

Really looking forward to this piece now

Decided I'm having this, it might be any unusual piece but the sculpt on the cape and smoke especially looks too cool to pass on (and Batman and Catwoman look really nicely done as well)

Really looking forward to this piece now

They certainly do. :)

Back