1/6 DC Collectibles: Batman: Hush Batman & Catwoman Kiss Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason I like the look of this piece quite a bit, but I definitely want to see some in hand pics.

The cheapest I've seen so far is Wbshop with the 20% off coupon and free shipping. Maybe we'll see some deals once some places get this in stock.

I just had this piece in at the shop today and i like it.

Couple more photos i only had one in for a customer who ordered it so i don't know if there are any QC issues but this one had nothing major that i could see when i was checking it over.
(as always remember that these pics were shot with a phone cam in my shop so will look better in hand.)

cancelled this one in favor of the batman PF statue.

just couldn't afford both.

looks really nice though, and congratulations to all those able to pick this statue up!

I was actually caught off guard by its comparatively low price when I bought it. So used to those $400 PF's these days, this was a nice break.

yeah its a really nice looking statue and a good price point, its just the in hand pics of the Batman PF proved to be irresistible and something had to give.

Oh, I'm with you. If I had to choose between the two Batman would definitely be the one to get.

Just got mine in today, no issues with it which is always good, paint app came out pretty clean. I really like this piece more then I thought I would.

DC001.jpg

Last edited:
Back