Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a Dc Bombshell statue ( batgirl) off of ebay, and it has a harsh cigarette smell on it,and is a lil faded is there a way 2 fix?

I got Lois Lane finally out of my pile of loot, was not expecting too much, but damn is it a nice little statue! I have no intention on getting into this line, but figured it was a great way to add a LL to the collection, but now I wish I had.

I really like the Lois statue. I only have Lois, Catwoman, and Hawkgirl so far. I've been trying to stay disciplined and not go nuts with this line, but it's difficult to stay strong. :lol

I ordered a Dc Bombshell statue ( batgirl) off of ebay, and it has a harsh cigarette smell on it,and is a lil faded is there a way 2 fix?

Put a dryer sheet in bag that the statue is in then another outside of the bag, then put it back in the styrofoam back in the box and leave it there for a bout a week. Smell should be gone by then. That's I've I've done in the past and it's worked

Put a dryer sheet in bag that the statue is in then another outside of the bag, then put it back in the styrofoam back in the box and leave it there for a bout a week. Smell should be gone by then. That's I've I've done in the past and it's worked

I actually did the same thing with my HT and it took the smell right out! :)

Hi Guys, I know I'm late to the party but I thought I'd share some of my bombshells!
89135cec00a4d0496e9ebda6a5ff23dc.jpg

119ab7b70cc94760045ef6716564d5cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only bought the Holiday Harley because I missed out on the initial one. I later picked up the original on eBay for around $275! There are tons of the Holiday version just sitting on eBay, so I will hold on to mine for now.

Really wish Powergirl was separate as I only collect the female bombshell line. Can't believe I am seeing a 3rd Harley Quinn? I regret buying the holiday version of it.

Me too
Would kill for PG on her own.

I really don't feel the 2 piece statues fit in with this line at all I'd prefer if they'd stayed with just single female pieces

I still feel that Ant Lucia missed a trick by not designing Power Girl in a Jessica Rabbit style...those *ahem* Assests would have been perfectly suited for that style ;)

Neil

I personally prefer the single statues too, but I ended up buying the Harley/Joker as I missed out on the original Harley and wasn't keen on the colours used with the holiday variant. Solo Powergirl would've been pretty cool. I'm really excited for Killer Frost in the next few months, feels like I've had her on pre-order for years. Looking forward to seeing some in-hand Cheetah photos too (although I'm probably not gonna get her).

As a side note, has anyone here ordered the Bombshells Zavvi ZBox? I ordered mine and am now just waiting for late April, really looking forward to seeing what they've included.

DC Bombshells Collector's ZBOX - Limited to 500 Merchandise | Zavvi.com

DCComics_Bombshells_Halloween_Batgirl_1__scaled_600.jpgDCComics_Bombshells_SG_Bust_1__scaled_600.jpgDCComics_Bombshells_WW_Bust_1__scaled_600.jpgMera_render__scaled_600.jpg

What do you guys think? I think it's getting too much now, but hey, maby they will do more variations with the busts.

I generally don't like the holiday variants, but I do like that batgirl. Not sure if I'll get it or not, though. Have no interest in the busts.

Back