Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only seen pics of it alone, or with B&W statues... and she looks weirdly large in scale. I wonder if anyone has pics of her next to any bombshells, or even the Arkham line?

Here's a picture of her next to the Kotobukiya Joker, from the Killing Joke. I put them together since they have a close.. history.

12506955_10152874623887609_1225472283_n_zpsi9yuypxu.jpg

She looks amazing, holds herself just fine, even looks gorgeous.

And she acts like a vapid teenager in High School. The Batgirl of Burnside comic is God Awful. :pfft: Still, It's a nice statue .

I have to concur. The current Batgirl comic is definitely aimed at middle school aged girls. That being said, I still love the design of the character.

I know it's old news at this point, but I just got my replacement Batwoman from BBTS. I knew there was no guarantee that it would be any better, but decided to roll the dice. This one is better in some spots and worse in others. It has paint chips, sloppy paint and weird spots all over the place. Not willing to go through the whole return process again since this was a gift, it was kind of a pain, so I will be keeping it. It is very disappointing, though that DC feels this level of QC is acceptable.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453354199.230223.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453354379.120788.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453354400.304949.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453354409.388931.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453354420.872614.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453354431.945117.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453354442.859220.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453354451.375352.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453354459.576719.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453354467.561762.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453354475.911368.jpg

The level of detail and finishings are very very different with the Joker and Harley statue. I think they might use different factories? the Joker and Harley one is amazing. I mean it really looks premium.

The holes in her hair are horrible. I would return that Batwoman.

Those aren't holes, they're paint spots.

As I stated in the above post, I did return my first Batwoman and this is the second. It was a gift and the return process was a pain in the butt, so I'm not going to go through that again, especially since it appears pretty much all of the Batwoman statues are pretty bad.

Some have posted that they have good ones, but nobody has actually posted pics, despite people asking.

Those aren't holes, they're paint spots.

As I stated in the above post, I did return my first Batwoman and this is the second. It was a gift and the return process was a pain in the butt, so I'm not going to go through that again, especially since it appears pretty much all of the Batwoman statues are pretty bad.

Some have posted that they have good ones, but nobody has actually posted pics, despite people asking.

Does that make it any better/acceptable? :)

When this statue first came out a LCS owner/employee posted pics on FB just like yours.... every one of 5(?) pieces they got had the same problems, including, as they also described, the holes/depressions in the hair. There were obvious mold issues with the piece.

I can overlook a lot, but this is bad. I still would recommend you return it. I guess if you are collecting the entire line, then it's a must have, but otherwise, I'd exchange it for a different statue. Why is it such a hassle? Are you international?

Catwomen finally drop into my pile of loot at BBTS.

Mine too. Hoping it will be better than Batwoman. Wonder what the delay was, hasn't this been out for months?

Does that make it any better/acceptable? :)

When this statue first came out a LCS owner/employee posted pics on FB just like yours.... every one of 5(?) pieces they got had the same problems, including, as they also described, the holes/depressions in the hair. There were obvious mold issues with the piece.

I can overlook a lot, but this is bad. I still would recommend you return it. I guess if you are collecting the entire line, then it's a must have, but otherwise, I'd exchange it for a different statue. Why is it such a hassle? Are you international?

No, doesn't make it acceptable, just being accurate. There are pinholes/bumps other places on the statue.

I am not collecting the whole line, but even though this is a crappy quality statue, I still like the design of the character. It is a hassle to return because it was a gift ordered by someone else who lives in a different city on their account.

Yeah, I agree it isn't acceptable on DCC's part, but I'd be able to overlook the flaws from a normal viewing distance. I love the design as well (my favorite Bombshell, along with Hawkgirl and Ivy.) Hopefully the returns signal to DCC that they need to step up their QC for upcoming releases.

Yeah, I agree it isn't acceptable on DCC's part, but I'd be able to overlook the flaws from a normal viewing distance. I love the design as well (my favorite Bombshell, along with Hawkgirl and Ivy.) Hopefully the returns signal to DCC that they need to step up their QC for upcoming releases.

Yes. I was actually thinking about that on my way to work tonight. From a normal viewing distance, it still looks decent. Although the flaws are significant, you pretty much have to pick it up and look at it from about 12 inches away to see them.

Just impulse bought Mera on ebay, bit nervous about whether I'm gonna like her in-hand as I was on fence (found her face looked more cartoony). Anyone else own Mera?

Back