Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. I don't collect busts. I'll pass on those.

As for Batgirl, I'll stick with the original. No need for the holiday version.

Oooooh, interesting. I probably won't buy the busts, as I prefer full body sculpts but they look pretty cool. The Batgirl is probably my favourite Holiday variant, although I'm not sure if I'd ever buy a holiday theme (loving her hair and face though!).

I really like the Holiday Batgirl. It's cute and it almost looks like a whole new sculpt. I was very unimpressed with the Holiday Harley; it looked like a quick cash grab to me. This one looks like they actually put some effort into it.

Oh wow I adore that Holiday Batgirl, I think she may have just leapt to my fave statue in the entire line.

Best thing...wife thinks she looks awesome too & has told me she'll be my Christmas present this year :)

Win-Win with this one ;)

Neil

Have you guys heard about the mini DC bombshells blind tin vinyl figures? Super cheap and cute!

Oh those ...yea, have seen them. They are cute, no doubt.

But I didn't want to start collecting a new line. So I decided to stick with the DC Cover Girls and DC Bombshells line.

I got these on PO. form BBTS.
dc-bombshells-vinyl-figure-voorverkoop.jpg

I just don't understand why the bombshell line is so popular. I just don't care for the designs at all. Just an easy pass all the way around for me.

That seems quite an odd thing to come in here & say.

Appreciate the line isn't for everyone but to come in here to say it is just strange lol

Anyway I pre-ordered my Raven today as well at my LCS so that's Holiday Batgirl & Raven ready for October release :)

Now just the wait for Killer Frost

Neil

So, Cheetah has been delayed a little (late May) and Killer Frost is now also delayed. Damn, really inpatient waiting for KF.

Anyone picking up the Raven or Halloween Batgirl bombshells?

Raven's doesn't really fit the genre as much as some of the others, and I think Halloween Batgirl is MUCH better than her original Bombshell.

Back