Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problems buddy.

I admit in the pictures they are a bit big but they don't look too bad in hand.

Damn why is Ivy so hard to find???

Guys did anyone have any issues with Supergirls Scarf?
I've heard some arrived broken because it's a bit fragile.

Neil

My supergirl is great. She fits a little loose in her base but thats it.

Sorry your having bad luck on Ivy. I actually have 2. One came with a broken name plate and they didnt make me return it.

I've not bought any of these yet (other than pre-ordering Canary) for various reason, so on the one hand I'm not doing much "supporting" of the line - but it's good to hear Fletcher say the Bombshells line has done well. Really looking forward to seeing several more of these, it's a great little concept.

My supergirl is great. She fits a little loose in her base but thats it.

Sorry your having bad luck on Ivy. I actually have 2. One came with a broken name plate and they didnt make me return it.

Glad to hear Supergirl is good.
My LCS hasn't had her in yet so I'll wait & see what his are like & then get her.

Lol no worries, will teach me for not deciding on getting into the line earlier really won't it??
Have seen an amazon Marketplace seller has her for a little over retail so might order from there but I'm concerned if I have issues what the returns policy will be.
Will have to investigate a bit me thinks.

I've not bought any of these yet (other than pre-ordering Canary) for various reason, so on the one hand I'm not doing much "supporting" of the line - but it's good to hear Fletcher say the Bombshells line has done well. Really looking forward to seeing several more of these, it's a great little concept.

Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing what we get next.
Hoping for a Huntress soon...she's begging to be "Bombshelled" ;)

Neil

...she's begging to be "Bombshelled" ;)

Good lord, man :lol

Looking forward to the inevitable Catwoman. A Powergirl would be... interesting, given how the assets of the normal version of the character are usually at Jessica Rabbit levels of "in your face"! Wonder whether they'll play that up for all it's worth, or deliberately take a different tack.

Good lord, man :lol

Looking forward to the inevitable Catwoman. A Powergirl would be... interesting, given how the assets of the normal version of the character are usually at Jessica Rabbit levels of "in your face"! Wonder whether they'll play that up for all it's worth, or deliberately take a different tack.

Lol ok maybe I got a tad over excited by the thought of her in a bombshell statue.

Catwoman could be good.
Lol I expect they'll go all out on Powergirl, I actually wouldn't be too surprised if she did turn out a little Jessica Rabbit-esque in the final design.
Will be interesting to see though.

Neil

Lol I expect they'll go all out on Powergirl, I actually wouldn't be too surprised if she did turn out a little Jessica Rabbit-esque in the final design.
Will be interesting to see though.

Neil

Ha, I'd actually be up for that, if they did - owner of a Sideshow PF Jessica Rabbit right here!

Ha, I'd actually be up for that, if they did - owner of a Sideshow PF Jessica Rabbit right here!

Lol would be a great piece & I reckon they should totally go for it.

Oooh very nice, I love that PF but it's just not fitting for my display (DC mostly) I would love her though...wonder if I should get her for the centerpiece of the Bombshell display...Hmmmm can I swing that past the missus :pray:

Neil

Heads up: over on their FB page, DC Collectibles hit 50k likes, so they're doing a contest where we can pick one of three designs for Bombshell Mera. Go Vote!!!

Personally, I like the bottom half of "A", and the top half of "B", so I chose "C". But I'm okay with whichever wins.

Winner will be announced Friday.

Heads up: over on their FB page, DC Collectibles hit 50k likes, so they're doing a contest where we can pick one of three designs for Bombshell Mera. Go Vote!!!

Personally, I like the bottom half of "A", and the top half of "B", so I chose "C". But I'm okay with whichever wins.

Winner will be announced Friday.

Oooh interesting

Any link?

I'm not on FB so can't vote but would be interested to see the options

Neil

Here you go

It's actually at dccomics.com, so you can still vote :)

Thanks buddy.

Wow I actually really like all of them.
It's hard to pick one I'd really prefer out of all of them.
I suppose gun to head it would be C but honestly any & I'd be a happy man.

I would have preferred Huntress or Catwoman before Mera though but never mind as long as the line continues that's all I'm worried about :)

Neil

Duuuuuuuuude..... Mera before Catwoman!?

Give me Catwoman already! :thud:

Good post. I agree. Want a bombshell catwoman!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been thinking that the reason we are getting lower tier characters is to keep some of the big hitters in reserve in case the line starts flagging, then they can wheel out one of the big guns & re-ignite the general interest.

You don't really want all the biggies done first & then just be left with second or third tier characters that will essentially just see the line drift into obscurity better to get them done early IMO

Neil

I've been thinking that the reason we are getting lower tier characters is to keep some of the big hitters in reserve in case the line starts flagging, then they can wheel out one of the big guns & re-ignite the general interest.

You don't really want all the biggies done first & then just be left with second or third tier characters that will essentially just see the line drift into obscurity better to get them done early IMO

Neil

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Oooh interesting

Any link?

I'm not on FB so can't vote but would be interested to see the options

Neil

Here is the link:

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/02/21/dc-collectibles-is-now-over-50000-fans-strong

I liked this one. :yess:

Bombshell_Mera_Concept_B_530b995d7342e5.39627374.jpg

:)

Back